Girls with facial hair DO THEY KNOW??

Sars.Saw.Chicago

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yo i knew this chick who had a stash straight up, and my boy fucked her!!!

a couple years ago she musta discovered wax. I think they know but are in denial. I mean you gotta know!

This other time I was backstage at a Le Tigre show, and this little french dj chick walked past me. She looked like a gay little french dude with a straight up stash too!!!

She walked right past me, then left the backstage, and my boy was like "Yo. Thats a dude, B"

a couple years ago she musta discovered wax. I think they know but are in denial. I mean you gotta know!

This other time I was backstage at a Le Tigre show, and this little french dj chick walked past me. She looked like a gay little french dude with a straight up stash too!!!

She walked right past me, then left the backstage, and my boy was like "Yo. Thats a dude, B"

you were at a le tigre show?! hahahahahahha

dude my cuzn told me the same thing bout them bein in denial LOL

bust your load in her face, but dont let her clean it off. let it dry, then in the morning just rip it off, and her little mustache will be gone. its like waxing but cheaper, and you can avoid the awkward discussion about her manly facial hair.

:lol: :lol:

I've been talkin to this girl recently and shes cute but ive noticed the other day when we were sitting outside that she has a slight facial hair. does she kno? should i tell her? what do you say in this situation.

Just offer to shave her face for her. She'll suck your dick off for being so honest.

bust your load in her face, but dont let her clean it off. let it dry, then in the morning just rip it off, and her little mustache will be gone. its like waxing but cheaper, and you can avoid the awkward discussion about her manly facial hair.

bravo!!

new quote in my sig!

There was this lady that had this mole on her face with these tentacle like hairs that came out of it. I'd talk to her and be lulled into this trance(/no oontz). The tentacles seemed to be calling me to their world.. I must've looked too long because the next time I saw her, they were gone or maybe just retreated from the sunlight..

True Story..

There was this lady that had this mole on her face with these tentacle like hairs that came out of it. I'd talk to her and be lulled into this trance(/no oontz). The tentacles seemed to be calling me to their world.. I must've looked too long because the next time I saw her, they were gone or maybe just retreated from the sunlight..

True Story..

mole9cr.png

from that austin powers movie...

Archived