Youtube Downloader

NoeWhan

Hey all... Found this to be quite good. I've tried 'Orbiter' but it didn't like me :(

http://www.youtube-d.com

I only have 2 problems with this little program... Occasionally it freezes, and sometimes the movies don't download properly...

But other than that, I give it 9/10 stars. LOL!

Here's a good test vid for you hehe:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTorQqj6pfI

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 1 month later...
if i want to download a youtube video, i ususally add the word kiss in front of the youtube url...

and use media-convert.com to convert the file to avi.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=tRTk0RPXtW4

i tried it and it says its down and tells me to click on their other link that dont work. Otherwise, that shit is cool. didnt know that at all.

THe program works. FUCK! i would stick with KISS. if it dont work, go with the program.

Man, this is an awsome discovery, cus now, I can make gifs of the things that are not put on a gif yet..........

Awsome......

I think youtube-d.com directs you to save2pc.com, and I think even that re-directs you somewhere else...

I hate it when this happens. Oh well, plenty more trout in the lake. My youtube-downloader still works... She has 3 settings, Auto, Youtube or Googlevideo. I haven't tried auto, normally I can find the stuff I need in either GV or YT.

I know this is cool and all and not trying to be a party pooper, but dont you think it can be "illegal" to download the videos off youtube? See, we are smart and would only download some funny videos, while others would go and download real people's videos, which is pretty stupid. Now I understand how some of the videos have been edited. We can now dowload people's videos and edit them for the funny, in a sense of good humor, but if people found out we did that, drama and shit.

Play it smart.

• 3 months later...

Is there another program out there that downloads Youtube Videos? this program failed on me and went to get the new one but its a trial.

anyone?

EGG has a thread where you can download videos and converts them to Mp3, but i want it converted to avi.

i used that keevid one, but it saves it as a .flv Now i need a converter to change it to avi.

where do i go to do that?

you probably already found the answer to this question, but i'll answer it so that anyone else with this question will find the answer.

once you download the video onto your computer as a .flv file, you can go to media-convert.com or mediaconverter.org and change the file to an .mpg .avi or .wmv