HAS 12OZ ever started a internet fad??

SADDAM HUSSEIN

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't really listen to hip hop or rap, esp that of dipset and its characters, and don't claim to be any authority on the subject matter. but...

i set out to find out the truth on no-homo. i remember using no homo in threads back in highschool (making that the latest date possible of 2002). i'm perusing the old threads trying to find the exact date its use was introduced here... the actual gay quote thread started may 02, but i can't pin down when the no homo defense came into play.

the earliest i can find it as used by dipset is 2003 used by juelz santana, not cam'ron (DIPSET--santana's town)... i can't find when that single was first released.

this is what happens when i start drinking at 0900 on a sunday morning. by myself. fuck. stupid thread. i don't care. i didn't prove or disprove anything i just wasted a bunch of time. i coulda been sleeping.