DUMB SHIT

EL GRINGOE

Alright so maybe I'm a drunk or some shit, but painting is like a bad habit for me? I havent painted in days... weeks... long time, thought I was done, then I get drunk the other night and end up doing some DUMB SHIT, falling into some paint, and painting. Anyone else trying to quit? Anyone else feel like painting is some sort of bad habit? Some primal marking of territory. shit i get out of the shower and fucking write my name in this mist of the mirror without realising what i'm doing... I havent gone on a mission in atleast a year... but shit like this? its almost like I cant stop. I see paint. I paint... but that aint the real problem. paint on. stealing is the problem and hopefully this wont end me up in jails. so whats the point of this post? fuck if I know fuck all yall yarders. I guess what I'm trying to ask is who gets drunk and bombs? and when you do this? do you do other criminal shit along with it? who's out of control? and who's doing their thing and getting up? this sounds mad 50.. but whatever close this thread I'm drunk right now and thankfully didnt do anyting dumb tonight... other than start this thread... but thats a start right... least it aint some DUMB SHIT.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

realllyyy suspicous..

Alright so maybe I'm a drunk or some shit, but painting is like a bad habit for me? I havent painted in days... weeks... long time, thought I was done, then I get drunk the other night and end up doing some DUMB SHIT,[highlight]falling into some paint[/highlight], and painting. Anyone else trying to quit? Anyone else feel like painting is some sort of [highlight]bad habit?[/highlight] Some [highlight]primal marking of territory[/highlight]. shit i get out of the shower and fucking write my name in this mist of the mirror without realising what i'm doing... I havent gone on a [highlight]mission[/highlight] in atleast a year... but shit like this? its almost like I cant stop. I see paint. I paint... but that aint the real problem. paint on. [highlight]stealing is the problem[/highlight] and hopefully this wont end me up in jails. so whats the point of this post? fuck if I know fuck [highlight]all yall yarders[/highlight]. [highlight]I guess what I'm trying to ask is who gets drunk and bombs? and when you do this?[/highlight] do you[highlight]do other criminal shit along with it[/highlight]?[highlight] who's out of control? and who's doing their thing and getting up[/highlight]? this [highlight]sounds mad 50[/highlight].. but whatever close this thread [highlight]I'm drunk right now and thankfully didnt do anyting dumb tonight[/highlight]... other than start this thread... but thats a start right... least it aint some DUMB SHIT.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...