so my brother is into that mountain drift racing shit. double no homo

iloveboxcars

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he drives in the rain whenever he can. this is the first time he's ever fucked his car up because of rain. when you take risks this type of shit happens some times. no big deal. same thing as graffiti and getting caught. graffiti has its consequences but getting caught doesnt necessarily make you a dumb ass.

unfortunately those cars have either been run straight into the ground by kids that watched initial d and decided it cant be that hard if a cartoon is doing it, or, if you do own one, your shit gets keyed constantly. a friend of mine had one for awhile but opted for an rx7 because people kept popping his tires and shit. a bunch of haters around here.

he drives in the rain whenever he can. this is the first time he's ever fucked his car up because of rain. when you take risks this type of shit happens some times. no big deal. same thing as graffiti and getting caught. graffiti has its consequences but getting caught doesnt necessarily make you a dumb ass.

What scares me is you missed my point completely.

Graffiti may have consequences, but not to others. You get caught, you go to jail. You pay fines.

You drill an on coming car trying to be a JDM tight and you affect the lives of others permanantly.

Just like writing, there are unwritten rules. You don't bomb peoples cars, churches etc. You don't drift or drive like a retard on public roads.

Thats what makes him a dumb ass.

I dont care if he's family, he's your brother, and he fucked up. It's his shit you should be keeping tight, not mine. Thats what family does.

graffiti lowers property values, and i know that doesnt hold the same amount of consequences for others, but i just wanted to point that out.

why would that scare you?

anyway - as stated before, no one travels this road. people go up there for look out and make out points but these points are on the opposite side of the mountain. the only people that drive this road are racing and therefor putting themselves at the same risk. sometimes i hate that i have to be ridiculously specific with you people.

I'm glad your brother is ok.

But am I the only one that fails to see the appeal in drifting?

I grew out of that shit a couple months after getting a car.

I hope that's a younger brother.

Or he's adopted, and Chinese.

a lot of people dont see the appeal to graffiti. to each his own. he is younger, but he's been driving for several years.

unfortunately those cars have either been run straight into the ground by kids that watched initial d and decided it cant be that hard if a cartoon is doing it, or, if you do own one, your shit gets keyed constantly. a friend of mine had one for awhile but opted for an rx7 because people kept popping his tires and shit. a bunch of haters around here.

Im going out on a limb here, because Im a big world rally fan I think a Lancia Delta preferably 1988 (if you have the money) would be sick to own. I dont drift personally so Im not 100% sure if it would be appropriate. I would love to race rally but I scarcely have any money for school so maybe in another lifetime.

that's a reasonable stance but come on. someone enjoys something, so they go out and do it. they want to get better, so they do it in the harshest conditions. why would that make anyone a dumb ass?

yeah I understand. I fucked up my parents F150 really bad in dec 05. but you have to expect a certain sort of feedback on 12oz.