so my brother is into that mountain drift racing shit. double no homo

iloveboxcars

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

drifting means that your gonna be spending a lot of money on new tires and if your not very good at drifting, fixing all the nice dents and alignment fuck-ups.

so compared to good ol' fashion street racing, i'd choose the type of race where you just go in a straight line so i know i wont be falling off the side of a cliff

i was into the whole drift shit a few years ago...i had a 90' 240 fastback, my boy outdid me with a 98' 240 with a sr20det swap....im a cheap bastard so after shredding a few tires and having brushes with the laws i stopped that shit...i went FWD grandpa status on the cars for a while, but for some reason i just picked up an old school infiniti thats RWD, but im babying this car. i dont have time to for fixing shit like alignments and suspension shit

because people make mistakes, stupid.

he also wasnt even drifting on that turn, he just hit some oil going too fast and what happened was pretty much inevitable.

a little touchy are we? i got a boy who shits all over himself and lives in a home for retards now cause he thought he was hot shit with his turbo awd talon. regardless if you die doing what you love, you're still dead.

a little touchy are we? i got a boy who shits all over himself and lives in a home for retards now cause he thought he was hot shit with his turbo awd talon. regardless if you die doing what you love, you're still dead.

everybody and everything dies. if you die doing something you love then good.

or you could take your philosophy of sit back and let the world pass you by so that you dont get bruised. you know, whatever.

and yes, sorry about being touchy, no cigarettes.

it is, its about disrupting traction to the point of almost total loss, i think in definition that would be if not out of control it would be 95% out of control, yes ive been through it all ive been through local events, houston d1 ,watching dvds, posting reading building cars im not some guy who saw initial d and wanted to drift. touge is basically mountain driving, whether you drift or drive grip its touge. anyways yeah like someone else mentioned tell him honestly to invest in a cage, i had a friend who moved to california and got very very very into drifting who watch his friend fly off a cliff and flung from his car and decapitated. i imagine dying doing what you love is not very glamorous, im all for not holding back but if i can increase my chances of not dying im going to do so

^well then stop going outside. please, i dont want to get philosophical in this topic so stop talking about that statement i made please. and yes, cage is what he's been saving up for recently. unfortunately he lost his job so brothahs be broke.

i even had to pay for the tow truck, thats how broke dude is.

Your brother is a dumbass. First off public roads are a no no even for the most experienced drivers. The fact that he chose to go when it was raining tells me that he most likely does not have the proper suspension and differential equipment. Regardless of his experience, he should know better than do stupid shit like that. Take it to a track, there is plenty of space to run into shit there, and people even cheer when you do it.

Finally, tell him Ill take those mesh's off his hands. I need some for my datsun.

Reminds me of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XudCFEdmdM

Your brother is a dumbass. First off public roads are a no no even for the most experienced drivers. The fact that he chose to go when it was raining tells me that he most likely does not have the proper suspension and differential equipment. Regardless of his experience, he should know better than do stupid shit like that. Take it to a track, there is plenty of space to run into shit there, and people even cheer when you do it.

watch your mouth, thats my family. you dont know the situation so keep your shit tight.