Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
KARE?

what the fuck is this even gonna do??

zigzagnibdu5.jpg

Zig-Zag Nib

Zig Zag style replacement nibs for On The Run paint markers: .060, .160, .070, .170 and H2B pens. These can also be used with the Molotow paint markers.

link...http://artprimo.com/catalog/zigzag-nib-p-741.html

i have no words, i have no idea what this will be like it could be dope and it could be wack as fuck. What u think?

i'm guessing that it's supposed to make for drippier tags (more lines= more drips?). other than that i have no idea.

at any rate, i wouldn't use it.

if it aint broke dont fix it

i dont know what it is but im sure it has something to

do with dripping.

leave your marker how it is before you break it and

dont have one

i think, your thinking too hard about something that doesnt matter.

if you dont like it, dont buy it.

geez.

hahah fucking rookies. it's a nib, how hard is it to pull out a nib and replace it, aint like you going to break the fucking marker.

hahah fucking rookies. it's a nib, how hard is it to pull out a nib and replace it, aint like you going to break the fucking marker.

its a replacement nib it doent come on a marker threre rookie, Im asking why would u buy it and whats it used for

it leave sections when it writes, so it writes in stripes if you get what i mean, we used to just cut a chunk out the middle of a regular nib with a razor.

its a replacement nib it doent come on a marker threre rookie, Im asking why would u buy it and whats it used for

maybe you need to take reading classes

hahah fucking rookies. it's a nib, how hard is it to pull out a nib and replace it, aint like you going to break the fucking marke

i never said it came with the marker, im saying if you bought it how hard would it be. try and learn to read sometime soon.

and i don't think the comment was directed to you.

hushpuppy

personaly i think that nib is too over the top, they can look pretty nice with a decent hand but usually only with either one or two chunks missing from the tip not 3...

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now