Cars

pissdrunkwhat?!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
well if you dont like audi's then one of these are in order

800px-Ferrari_Testarossa.jpg

Yess!!!

And you have to grow a customary mo' to go with it...

Edit: you are in texas, so what have you done, struck oil or something??:lol::lol::lol:

But yeah, buy a house, then negative gear on the investment to pay for your 70 to 80K ride....

335i is supposed to be crazy good.

Anyway, what you want is this:

tmc_08lexusls600hl.jpg

IMG_3381.JPG

RTEmagicC_lexus_ls600h_innen.jpg.jpg

This is a fantastic car, but you're from Texas, so you probably want a big gas guzzler rather than a hybrid, eh?

Lexus has unveiled the LS600h L — a performance hybrid version of its new flagship sedan — at the 2006 New York International Auto Show. Scheduled to arrive in Spring 2007, it will be the world's first vehicle of any class or category to feature a full hybrid V8 powertrain. The LS 600h will combine an all-new five-litre V8 gas engine with combined massive, high-output electric motors and a newly designed large-capacity battery pack. It will deliver a peak, combined output of more than 430 horsepower. As a SULEV-rated (Super Low Emissions) vehicle, LS600h is estimated to produce just 20 per cent of the smog-forming emissions of a conventional five-litre V8. Power is delivered to the wheels via a 2-stange ECVT transmission. It also has the first LED front headlights of any production vehicle.

lots of pics here: http://www.leftlanenews.com/lexus-debuts-20072007-lexus-ls-600h-l.html

Be smart with your money. If I had $160K I would completely restore and continue to modify my 240SX, buy a used BMW M3 or M5 and spend the rest on a house and invest some.

I agree.

Nothing worse than a guy driving around in a $160k car and lives in a shack, or with his parents. Investing into a house should be the top choice.

• 1 month later...

im looking into a lexus ls400, they are rated as one of the most reliable cars of ALL time. the 98+ models literally have no major issues aside from normal wear and tear. unlike buicks and lincolns which all suffer intake manifold, transmission, and subframe issues costing into the thousands. or BMWs and mercedes which cost a grand to get the fuckin oil changed.

im looking into a lexus ls400, they are rated as one of the most reliable cars of ALL time. the 98+ models literally have no major issues aside from normal wear and tear. unlike buicks and lincolns which all suffer intake manifold, transmission, and subframe issues costing into the thousands. or BMWs and mercedes which cost a grand to get the fuckin oil changed.

Smart choice.