Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Cars

pissdrunkwhat?!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rs6.jpg

"Its sheer accelerative force also surpasses conventional competitors such as the BMW M5 and the Jaguar S-type R. By receipt of two turbochargers, a strengthened, deeper-inhaling version of the corporate 4.2-liter 40-valve V-8 propels the RS6 from 0 to 60 mph in 4.6 seconds, 0 to 125 mph in 17.6 seconds, and 45 to 70 mph in just 3.1 seconds. These figures group the RS6 with such class A intoxicants as the Ferrari 575M Maranello and the Mercedes-Benz SL55 AMG."

"For all this, Audi will charge a whopping $82,000."

All great choices. I love me an Audi, but M5 is sick, too.

But I think I'd rather have an Audi over a Bimmer.

I drove around in a 745 the other day. What fun, but it doesn't suit me. I'm a broke fuck, and it's more pronounced when I'm rolling around in a luxury ride like that.

I also had the pleasure of driving an Audi Allroad last week. Now that was a fun ride!

"Its sheer accelerative force also surpasses conventional competitors such as the BMW M5 and the Jaguar S-type R. By receipt of two turbochargers, a strengthened, deeper-inhaling version of the corporate 4.2-liter 40-valve V-8 propels the RS6 from 0 to 60 mph in 4.6 seconds, 0 to 125 mph in 17.6 seconds, and 45 to 70 mph in just 3.1 seconds. These figures group the RS6 with such class A intoxicants as the Ferrari 575M Maranello and the Mercedes-Benz SL55 AMG."

"For all this, Audi will charge a whopping $82,000."

I thought the RS6 was now a twin turbo V10, doesn't matter i'd still take this version.

Yeah check this shit out...

post-2-1115394940_thumb.jpg

It is hard to believe that, after quite literally scaling new heights, he has just parked his Atlas Grey Audi A6

4.2 quattro 47 metres off the ground at an angle of 37.5 degrees – and that is approximately equivalent to an

80 percent gradient. On a ski jump!

link - http://www.dexigner.com/design_news/1664.html

C'mon PD, you know you want to be able to park on a ski lift should the need ever arise.