Oscar De La Hoya: mama said knock you out.

Poop Man Bob

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
im going to say its real. everything said here proves nothing. "never takes his wedding band off" theres no way for you to know that.

Dude lives here in PR, and has talked about it to the media here. Said if it weren't dangerous to wear it while taped up and fighting, he would. Check that weigh-in image.

If my wife looked like his, I'd do the same.

There's at least two pictures in there, mostly with the wig, that are blatantly photoshopped (his face looks bigger and blurrier than the rest of the body). If those two are, then there's no reason why the other ones wouldn't be.

You're right. If I were to find myself in a situation where I am a public figure dressing up as a woman in lingerie, I'd take off my wedding band in case the pictures leak onto the internet. Also because it just doesn't go with the wardrobe, and the whole concept, you know?

^No homo on all that.

The wig pictures definitely look wrong to me. His head seems to have increased in size in proportion to the body, the hue is a little grayer, and it has that blurry look you get when you resize things in Photoshop, especially when you scale down and rotate more than once.

oh i didnt mean that by taking off the wedding band he was disguising himself. sorry, i realize the way i wrote that it would seem that way.

i just skimmed your post above mine and responded. i thought you were saying he went to the press there and said it wasnt him (first and second sentence was my response) and the 3rd sentence of my reply was separate. i was just saying i would have taken it off. i heard that many men who cheat take off their wedding band not because they want the other person to know they are married, but they feel guilty and seeing it would remind them of their "life partner"

no. we went up the mountain and to the reservoir. and there was this one pretty decent spot right off the freeway where the cars couldnt see us but we could see them pretty clearly.

although i did take an ex girlfriend to a hotel on several occasions so that my room mates didnt know i was still fucking that crazy bitch.

after reading some news articles, de la hoya says the photos are fake, but claims that he knows the woman that allegedly took the photos and sold them.

seems like too big of a coincidence that he knows her. hard to say.

I think they are real.

I mean, of all people, why choose him to photoshop and publically embarass?

I think they are definietly real...

Does it matter if he dresses in drag??

Good for him.. Let that freak flag fly...

I was reading about this on another board and mother fuckers lost their minds...

How the fuck could be like that??

All these dudes got let down that their hero is somebody they would normally beat up while drunk at night cruising queer ville for some 'reason'..

• 2 months later...

we're gonna have a elephant gift exchange this year...i'm going to superimpose my uncles face on some of these and print some wallets. then, i'm going to print one big one and frame it. that's one of the fake gifts that's going in the pile does anyone have a link to these photos without the watermark? i can photoshop it out but i'm kinda short on time, nah mean...

thanks in advance!