How Public Tasering Cripples Our Kids, and Why.

thinksmall

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Student Tasered

well of course he got tazered... what did you expect when you start asking former presidental canidates about their affilation with skull and bones..... and things of that nature... I mean just imagine if kerry had actually answered his question....

I think the best part of this is kerrys response.. I can't find it right now... but he says that the police were justified in the actions that they took...

Re: Student Tasered

duh that's because they were trying to get him in custody....then they give you your bullshit miranda rights....whats scary is the smile on the cops face...he loves it......this is totally bullshit, he wasn't inciting a riot or anything, this is just another sign that we are screwed....imagine if taser had been invented during civil rights....this country was already messed then...

yeah so the kids a douchebag, but 10 cops encircling a guy that's not even fighting and than tasing him is taking douchebaggery to the max. i mean the kid was basically harmless. interesting how they cut his mic right after he asks about skull and bones.

i didn't hear him ask about skull and bones, but regardless, the cops were obviously excessive and dicks.

My boy was tazed to death here in Nashville last summer and the cops cited his cause of death was "excited delerium resulting in heart attack"

yeah, being tazed over 20 times didnt kill him. Fuck cops.

http://www.eurekareporter.com/ArticleDisplay.aspx?ArticleID=27545

the cops in eureka ca. are claiming that this kid od off lsd... they tased him and beat his ass..... there has never been a documented case of someone od'ing off lsd....

of course he was happy, it's like toys to them, the torture and the power, because you have to understand someone who hasnt had something for a long time, when he gets it he goes wild on it. and in this case is power, the fat nerdy bullied under acchiver feels like God with toys that hurt people like someone he never got the chance to be, someone independent and not submissive to the government.

the same goes to you all. help us defeat the nwo, and if you think it's not THAT bad like we think it is just help us, because their goal is the same, wether they are close or far from reaching it, you all know it.