SOME FUCKED UP SHIT. (no benching)

silentbutviolent

i didnt know this picture would be posted all over 12 oz for a '' audience'' but heres how it is. the people posting this know who is involved and thats why goose and guts were dropped from sfr long before this photo surfaced. they were told not to involve the sfr crew and went along and did what picture you are being shown which immediatly removed them from the crew.. i thought things were handled sike and big ???????? i talked to both u numerous times and then i come on here to see this. you guys need to handle what ever you have to but for the last time sfr is not involved this is seeming like a cheap shot to make a bunch of people that arent involved look bad. it sucks when you look up to some one for so long then you find out how they really are and it changes your mind about how you looked at them for so long..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

look.... All I gotta say is fuck guts and goose! If you wanna diss em, go a head. If you don't then don't. They told me fuck u and your crews! When they did this they were sfr. After all the pressure from fu ba fgs and tko... They got the boot. If they got a problem with me, wink sike and sento, then they got beef the fu! Why, if its not crew beef, why wouldnt they diss me with there own names? I got no problem with sfr as a whole. But the next time someone wants beef write your fucking name, cause your crew dont have your back homeboy.... I'm done with this shit.... People wanted to know why we got beef, now they know. They thought it would be funny to text this to all there homies, well now its on here for everyone to see. Ive never seen a guts or goose train in my life... But when I do its on! I'm not trying to get people against these lames. Just letting homies know what's up!

look.... All I gotta say is fuck guts and goose! If you wanna diss em, go a head. If you don't then don't. They told me fuck u and your crews! When they did this they were sfr. After all the pressure from fu ba fgs and tko... They got the boot. If they got a problem with me, wink sike and sento, then they got beef the fu! Why, if its not crew beef, why wouldnt they diss me with there own names? I got no problem with sfr as a whole. But the next time someone wants beef write your fucking name, cause your crew dont have your back homeboy.... I'm done with this shit.... People wanted to know why we got beef, now they know. They thought it would be funny to text this to all there homies, well now its on here for everyone to see. Ive never seen a guts or goose train in my life... But when I do its on! I'm not trying to get people against these lames. Just letting homies know what's up!

thank you

* HAHAHAHAHAH.........that's THREE crews that guts has been kicked out of now. What a fucking retard. My homie knows that dude. Everyone ends up hating that guy. He talks so much shit like he's hard, but he aint nothing but a gray-haired dude in his 20's. I've already been capping him and goose, so I guess I'll just have to keep it up.

*see what shit talking and E-flexing gets you?

just to clarify- AGAIN....

my beef is with GUTS and GOOSE (for ever).

If i was out to get the whole sfr crew i would have done dissed you all by now, i see yalls panels weekly in my spots. Dont forget that I grew up knowing/friends with goose and I know how he is, he has always been loopy although this is a new low.

And for the record... yes- the majority of SFR is not involved. In fact most of them have been in contact and straight up with us (fu) since the beginning of this whole ordeal trying to make shit right so any1 that takes it out on them is just as bad as what guts and goose did to us.

we (fu) are not about nor proud of beef what so ever. But if we are aproached we gonna react to it just like any of yall would...its no different then a mc battle, either u step up and spit or get clowned and shut down.

ASER

VOSS

REK

KEN

KERSE.....keep doing what you do. Dont let two shadey motherfuckers hold you back, yall put in mad work and expelling those two was a wise decision, now lets all move on.

RESPECT.

im not gonna drop names on this...but BA ran into 3 SFR cats this weekend at a event, when they confronted them, they backed down and said they werent SFR.

lmfao!

i dont think there was any backing down. dudes dropped crew because that shit is obviously not right. So when you saw them they werent sfr .those dudes acted alone and then told people. the whole diss stemed from personal problems not crew beef