Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
silentbutviolent

SOME FUCKED UP SHIT. (no benching)

GUTS AND GOOSE NOW HAVE BEEF FOR LIFE.

imagejpeg_1.jpg

yeah, and take note of the "slut" written over Big5s wifes peice. And dissed sike too........

NO ONE IN SFR HAS NEVER EVEN MET BIG OR WINK.. YOU FUCKIN TOOLS, AND FYI- WINK IS ONE OF THE CLASSIEST WOMEN IVE KNOWN, THAT SLUT COMMENT IS JUST JUMPED THIS TO ANOTHA LEVEL.

LET US UP YOU ON THIS!

i agree that shits fucked up...but keep it on the beef thread.

they got it coming to them though, i already got 50 or so of their panells so far.

-FREIGHT UNION

maybe you should paint some real steel and stop crying over cargos...

^ whats the matter...they dont have a graffiti website in your country? Do us a favor and stay away from what u dont understand....

that was only 2 guys that painted that shit, not the whole crew....

you cant blame the whole crew for 2 guys being assholes...

I think its called guilty by association? :confused: :confused:

:lol: :lol:

Maybe someone else did it out of jealousy? To make 'em look bad? I don't see why they'd go out of their way to fuck with history, but I've never met em.

that was only 2 guys that painted that shit, not the whole crew....

you cant blame the whole crew for 2 guys being assholes...

umm..that's exactly what's wrong with newer "crews" these days...

you know its a real shame, no matter what the beef is over. to fuck with BA crew.

im not gonna drop names on this...but BA ran into 3 SFR cats this weekend at a event, when they confronted them, they backed down and said they werent SFR.

lmfao!

im not gonna drop names on this...but BA ran into 3 SFR cats this weekend at a event, when they confronted them, they backed down and said they werent SFR.

lmfao!

i dont give a shit about internet talk and all this shit. im in canada, i have nothing to do with any of these crews. but c'mon, it sincerely pisses me off that new jacks like those guys would fuck with BA. whatever, thats all im saying on this topic.

what does that mean? pictures worth 1000 words

ive done nothing but state the truth, those two fools need to go down...u know that man.

of course me and silent are gonna take up for our crew. Just like ur taking up for yours (SFR).

Not to take sides here, but its lame to try and turn the whole internet against them. just handle it with your crew and theirs, theres no need to put a 12oz a.p.b out,

well anyone whose actually met guts or goose know that they are pretty capable of doing something like that.

sucks that a bunch of people are probably gonna drop SFR because of them..they were actually a decent crew and one of my favorites