Reptilians. Do they exist or not?

NoeWhan

It sounds too insane.

It sounds stupid.

But what if?

David Icke Interviews Arizona Wilder 10 of 15

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJrr2GRADoI

(Arizona states, that sometime in the year 2000, the leading reptilians aka the Royal Family, will no longer even try to stay in a human state, and just act normally in reptilian form....?!)

There seems to be more and more 'Shape shifting' footage. One of them, REALLY freak me out, and thats the Barbra Bush one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TuDz0cSTKaA

And, wtf is this? Is it just a weird reflection....?

Alien behind Bush!!!! AMAZING FOOTAGE! Grey reveals itself:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O88tqxdMZqU

One thing is for sure.... Keep your eyes open for strange things.... Who knows, you may see something in the near future, which will just leave ya thinking

What?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

forgot to edit this, i was having trouble with replying.

ok, noewhan, i like you, man. you seem like a good person, but you can't keep up with the weird shit like reptiles.

david icke is a smart man, extremely smart, but he's done too much DMT.

when i first heard him speak about reptiles, i was like, "ok, he's talking about

the reptile part of our brain."

boy was i wrong.

after seeing the "matrix of evil" (i think that's the title), i knew that the man had lost it.

funny thing is that up until the part about lizard people from a parallel dimension, i pretty much agreed with him.

granted, physicists are speaking of parallel universes, i doubt they even imagine there are reptile overlords living in them.

then again, who knows? not i, and probably not david icke. like i said, too much DMT.

that shit does weird things to the mind while you are tripping. i saw aliens, but i also know why i saw aliens. i was on DMT. i didn't go apeshit over it and start ranting.

Well, Ickie is interviewing Arizona Wilder. Ickies views (even he says) is just information, he doesn't know what to believe.

Arizona of course could have some sort of mental thing going on... She was made to eat her own shit, and drink her own piss. She went though a nasty time from a young age.

But asides that.... Like Icke and scientists, doctors (anyone who knows parts of the brain) say, every humans has the 'Reptilian mind' or the 'R sector', it's just apart of our primitive brain.

This does not necessarily mean we can just shape shift.

But some people can, especially the Hopi Shamans. They can be called schizophrenic all day, but they understand a lot more than any of us in this forum thats for sure.

One of the Hoppi Prophecies:

'There will be a woman who will be identified by her crown, and she will play a key role in the End Times' - Robert Morning Sky - Coast to coast am interview.

Although I cannot find this line in sites such as:

http://www.dreamscape.com/morgana/pan.htm

That's why I like and suggest to anyone, to use 'SoulSeek' to find interviews about all sorts of things. It's goooood.

yeah casek, you may be misguided sometimes, but you're on the right track some of the time. Just keep doing your thing baby!

I didn't mean that to sound patronizing, but I am old, so give me so latitude.

I proved that I'm old by the picture I posted that no one recognized. Ahh all that has been done, will be done again... except stupider. And I mean stupider!

yeah casek, you may be misguided sometimes, but you're on the right track some of the time. Just keep doing your thing baby!

I proved that I'm old by the picture I posted that no one recognized. Ahh all that has been done, will be done again... except stupider. And I mean stupider!

didn't see the picture. i'm old, too. it happens.

wait everyone should know V... No really I am pretty sure thats half the reason some of these people believe in reptilian shape shifters.... well watching V on tv while eating lots of acid and smoking crack....

V-diana_small.jpg

wait everyone should know V... No really I am pretty sure thats half the reason some of these people believe in reptilian shape shifters.... well watching V on tv while eating lots of acid and smoking crack....

V-diana_small.jpg

i remember when it came on tv. i also recall one scene where a lizard woman ate a parakeet.

i don't think it's the reason why people believe in shapeshifting lizards, i think they just misconstrued ancient legends from cultures around the world.

don't patronize me. it just shows how little you know.

perhaps stereotype is more right than i had previously though?

look at mr cranky pants who can dish it out but can't take it, i thought paying each other out was something we did for shits and giggles Casek, didn't realise it had been so personal for you all this time, sorry mate

yeah, yeah. i'm so stoned i just read the thread title as "republicans: do they exist or not?"

then i came in and was like, "oh, david icke....reptilians"

it reminded me of homer, of the simpson clan. "aww, twenty dollars? i wanted a peanut"

and then his mind starts coming to life and he thinks, "twenty dollars can buy lots of peanuts"

and he says "woo hoo!" out loud.

NoeWhan, I have no intentions of banning you, but please stop with all the ridiculous threads. We don't have much patience for it and it brings down the level of discussion. If you have a serious interest in these things that's fine, but don't expect us to follow suit.

If you want to, go ahead and make a single NoeWhan Krazy Korner Superthread and post all of this stuff there. We don't need a new thread every two days for whatever paranormal phenomena or mystical space being you're currently smitten by. It would actually be a pretty fun thread to have around, but please just keep it to one.

I've never even HEARD of this shit.

I watched the "Grey" in bushes video, and this was a response on youtube.

"Wow... Odd that this video even exists considering the amount of control the Greys obviously have. Although maybe this video was made by the Reptilian Shapeshifters to distract us from the truth that they are in charge. Or maybe the dolphins are diverting our attention away from the coast as they prepare to come ashore and take our coastal cities one by one. Run to the hills!!!!!"

Don't be that guy.