Gettin' gay the legal way / homo

TreSixO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Gettin' high the legal way / nohomo

Dude this thread brought me good fortune.

My boy hit me up earlier and was like whats good dude let's chill. So he ends up wanting some percs cus there wasn't shit to do. I'm like "I only got 5 bucks man I'm cool on that." And he fuckin straight up bought me a few of them and then picked up 2 grams of herb and smoked me out. Then he gave me a whole blunts worth of bud that was left over because he don't smoke like that and didn't want it.

Def one of the nicest friends I have if I get rich I'ma buy that negro a Rolex haha.

whats the effects of takeing these pharm drugs?

do you hallucinate?

euphoria?

get philosophical?

or just more drunk?

no digg on this pharm shit... well never got in to them.

sticking to the staples.

yeah I went and had drinks for a friend of mines Bday and got way drunker than I shoulda

You get a tingly body high.

Put it like this. This first time I got high off of hydrocodone I chewed up 3 Vic 10's and smoked a bunch of tree. When I was trying to goto bed I felt crazy as fuck. My whole body felt like it was having an orgasm for 2 hours straight. I just layed there enjoying the feeling for a few hours before dozing off. It literally felt like my whole body was gonna cum. rofl

ok so i guess everyone who smokes weed is a faggot hippie.

the faggots are people who get addicted to stupid pills like xanax, vicodins, lortabs, oxycontins, whatever

ive seen way too many friends who've been eating lortabs since fucking high school and now they are like skeletons. and the only time they call me is to see if i know where to get pills.

fuck pills.