Gettin' gay the legal way / homo

TreSixO

Im not talkin about wizard smoke you fag..

p01339a2.jpg

Im talkin about my legit script - lunch hour is the best

So the question is - Is crushing up legal prescription drugs illegal? I know gas is legal, but huffing it is illegal...

Could I legally just bust out my script and do it up my nose? Im not say ing I should, but is it legal?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Gettin' high the legal way / nohomo

Snorting it is trash because it has binders and you are going to fuck up your lungs.

You want the best way? Parachute it. Crush up the equivelant of 30 or 40 MG, wrap it in a little toilet paper pouch and swallow that shit. The toilet paper will dissolve and all the powder will hit you quick.

That has been my method the past few times I indulged.

lortabs are weaker than vicoden

If I had health INS they would be hooking me up with percoset, but urgent care clinic is stingy on the scripts

but yeah, even tho Im prescribed, I might as well have fun with it.

Cus when you chew them up all that powder gets all stuck in your teeth and whatever else happens. Unless you mean you just break them into a few pieces with your teeth. I used to literally chew them up into a million pieces.

If you swallow the little toilet paper bomb none of the powder gets wasted and it all hits you at exactly the same time.

Cus when you chew them up all that powder gets all stuck in your teeth and whatever else happens. Unless you mean you just break them into a few pieces with your teeth. I used to literally chew them up into a million pieces.

If you swallow the little toilet paper bomb none of the powder gets wasted and it all hits you at exactly the same time.

Yeah I always wash that shit down and get all that powder out my teeth - that shit probably isnt to good sitting in your gumline...

and yeah, Im bout to drink a 40 of colt on my lunch break

Oh, and around here, theres plenty of people strung out on Oxys and shit who are far from "Suburban Mommies" or whatever.

This is a prescription. Im trying to figure out how to make my ankles not hurt so much, gnawmean?

My back is all sorts of fucked up from skateboarding and riding bikes back in the day, landing in the street on my neck going 50 mph and getting hit in the back with a cinder block. Do they prescribe you shit for your back aching or would they just tell me to get the surgery I need and not give me shit? I'm going to have health insurance soon so I want to look into this. I can move a script in 3 or 4 hours everyone I know cops that shit,

I was just wondering if it was legal - Im NOT TRYING TO GET HIGH

Jeez, I can do that illegally, I was just wondering since I have this script... is it legal to do them nasally, not how you "feel" about it...

My question is yet to be answered

Also - I have scholiosis and tried to get on something for it - they just set me up with physical therapy before I lost my health ins - they dont hit you with scripts for shit like that till your older I guess

no shit. that wasn't the point. i guess the point i am trying to make is that this is a stupid thread. that's all. who cares how you take a pill. the lat time i checked, it's not illegal to go against the doctor's and/or the prescription's instructions on how to take a pill, it's just not recommended.

The last time you checked? Why don't you show us what you checked last time, because that is what he is asking. I think it is illegal to intake medicine anyway that it was not meant for.

he is asking if it is illegal for him to snort a script he was given by a doctor. correct? yes.

i highly doubt there is any law that actually prohibits how one takes a pill.

think about it, law enforcement can't arrest you for snorting a pill, they can arrest you for snorting it if it isn't prescribed to you, nah mean? clearly it's against the doctor's order to do so and the pharmacuetical company's instructions.

And they sell pill crushers so mothers can crush up baby asprin pills in apple sauce and shit. I know a girl who has one for her daughter...its also a combo pill splitter which is pretty fuckin swank.

Im betting its probably illegal. Im also betting who cares.

EDIT: Im also betting the parachuting works...