I quit before i got laid.

colt45oe800

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: I got laid off before i quit.

I got laid off recently and am getting unemployment for it too... sweeeeeeeettttt. I am looking for a job though, because being at home all day is making me stir crazy. I can't sit at the computer and stay occupied with that all day like I used to... it wears me out too easily and I have to actually go DO SOMETHING.

One of my boys lives on unemployment - he will work a job for just over 6 months, then get himself fired for something really petty so they wouldnt deny his claim, and collect unemployment for another 6 months.

Lather, rinse, repeat your whole life

because what you get paid for your unemployment is taken out of your return in order to balance out your burden on society. They didnt take it all, but they took most of it

Actually I know 2 people who went on unemployment and had a jacked return.

It was funny as hell to see this one kid bitchj about getting his money jerked when he had been living free for 5 months - pay it forward, dumbass

That's because unemployment gives you the option of taxing your checks, or having to deal with it all at the end of the year...most people choose to deal with it at the end of the year, not smart usually

I was 17, didn't go to school, and was collecting unemployment...fuck, those were good days