shaved or unshaved...that is the question?

Guest snafuno

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I used to shave my legs alot, but its just too annoying. Ive been thinking about that Epil-Stop shit. Ive heard good things. Ive got hair on my lower back right above my ass and on my ass..I need some epil-stop because its hard to get back there with the razor and the razor burn hurts.

im having a serious prblem. im fucking black and asian so there is no reason i should have hair on me yet i do. ive been thinking about getting my ass waxed cuz itll be a funny experience. i thinking about intense light permanent removal but because of my skin, there could be problems. whatever.

Originally posted by seeking innocence

didnt we um... just discuss this last week?

I guess not everyone spends their waking day racking up 9000 posts on this board, so we miss some threads. ;)

um.........ok heres my 2 cents:

Poony should most definitley be maintenanced and presentable. But seriously a landing strip is necessary #1 without it the shit looks like a plucked chicken ..........and that ain't pretty. #2 how can you touch that bare nekkit shit without thinking of a little girl:NAST!

For you scanless fellas who won't even hit it if it aint bare-

I understand you boys have preferences too but on that joint: It doesn't even occur to some girls they should shave. So why don't you spare them the embarassment of making them feel like there is something wrong with them instead of being like "oh fuck no" just casually bring it up that u like it that way. They will get the hint

and fuck some sliced and diced....I'm with you on that epil stop!

Raven - you brought out a new girl. Way to go.

I just got a Remington wet/dry for xmas and it is great. Just as close of a shave as with a regular razor without cuts and razor burn. It's supposed to work even better after using it regularly for a couple of weeks.

As for the topic, I keeps things trimmed and nice. What Beaztie Girl was saying is right on though. Some girls don't think about it, and the other issue is that this is a very sensitive, hard to reach, harder to see area. Offer to help her out. I often let my hubbie do the finishing touches because I get a better shave without being a contortionist, and he gets to shape it the way he wants.

Originally posted by BeaztieGirl

um.........ok heres my 2 cents:

Poony should most definitley be maintenanced and presentable. But seriously a landing strip is necessary #1 without it the shit looks like a plucked chicken ..........and that ain't pretty.

word to big bird on that shit.... nothing is nastier than little red razor bumps... id rather have to part the weeds then drag my tounge over a sandpaper bed of 10 hour stuble.... im making a strong push for standardized waxing in 2002.

• 4 years later...

Oh, the Racing Stripe!

I don't think I've ever been with a girl who's pubes were so out of control I had to say, "Whoa." Either I'm really lucky or they all had their shit on lock....I ain't complaining.

did you know that vegetarian/vegan girls have better smelling vaginas. something about the protiens in meat makes thier shit stank like fishes, unless they take real good care of thier shits. at least thats knowledge from my past expierences.

nbc_the_more_you_know.jpg

Archived