shaved or unshaved...that is the question?

Guest snafuno

maaaaaaaan.....nair on the nutts....are u fucking insane????...man for me its all about the epil stop and spray....shit works like a charm....and it leave a nice citrus smell....i know for me i have to have my genitals all nice and smooth cause its only proper...and i like a girl to have it nice...it dosent have to be bald but cut to a point...cause i know if it looked like king kong lost his tupe(sp) then id end like taper chasing the ho down the street with a weedwacker.....:D

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i just saw an episode on sex in the city and they were talking about this:

girl: ooh, youre so wild...

guy: speaking of wild, youre getting a little messy. you could go for a wax.

later in the show, "who is HE to tell me i need a wax, i need a weedwacker to find his dick."

Guest Obsessed
Originally posted by Pilau Hands

hey i did a pretty good job. i didn't even say "overstuffed roast beef sandwich"

bah ha ha haa haaaaa!:lol:

Guest Obsessed
Originally posted by Smart

for some reason this reminds me of the joke where the Chinese guy jumps out of the closet and yells 'Supplies!'

ive been laughing for a good two minutes now with no end in sight :lol:

could be that i was watching blazing saddles earlier or just the fact that i find the fact that asians cant pronounce r's correctly hilarious

shave that shit! fuck all that hairy shit. looks like snuffleofflegus from seseme street. you know that big elepahant hairy thing. keep it tamed and looking like nise. i dont wanna have a hot chick with the forest in her pants. eew nasty.

I went out with a new girl this weekend that came down from another school to see me, anyways, she had a bush, im talkin a bush big and furry...she told me she would shave it, and i didnt even say anything to her about it, but she had a super tight vagina. I guess it just goes to show that girls do like to keep their shit clean if they are expecting some play, she didnt think we would hook up (i did) so she didnt shave the week before, anywhoo, i had fun regardless. I dont know why im saying this but this post made me thing of it...not to mention i was the first guy to get her to orgasm...i dont know about you peeps, but the first thing i do in the sack with a girl is get her to come, seriously, after that, they are rearing to go and will do anything for ya....

Oh yeah, you guys forgot two funny vagina names...

~Gunch

~Goonya

Werd is bond.

Originally posted by Smart

for some reason this reminds me of the joke where the Chinese guy jumps out of the closet and yells 'Supplies!'

hahaha!!! UHF is a great movie. thats the second reference ive heard made to it in a week, but up until then its been a few years since ive heard anything about it.

ok, so what would you prefer, a pussy with stubble all over it , or a hairy pussy?

shaving down there is such high maintainance. i don't see why the fuck its so gross to have natural hair on your body. men with hairless bodies are the sickest fucking things ever. i love a guy with a treasure trail, and hairy legs. it makes them more of a guy. but not too hairy of course. but if he is too hairy, i wouldn't classify it as gross, thats just the way shit is, and you live with it, unless there's disease down there, but thats a whole other story.

• 2 weeks later...

does anyone shave or trim their hair?

just wondering :beat:

i trim my pubes around my penis, do you?:D

i dont shave my legs or crack or arms or pits...well i shaved my pits and my crotch like back in 7th grade because i didnt know what the fuck was going on at the time (referring to puberty..i didnt get to learn it in 5th grade)

what the frick is wrong with me?

i wonder if someone will even reply...

damn i can be weird at times

Does that stuff really work? I shaved my legs a couple of weeks ago (for cycling), and it was a little uncomfortable. I shaved them again last weekend, and afterwards, for 2 days, it felt like I had poison ivy all over my legs. That shit hurt so bad. I decided not to shave again, but if I can find a comfortable alternative ...

Originally posted by seeking innocence

talk to joker, he knows a thing or two about shaving his legs :rolleyes:

hahhaa....it takes a man to shave his legs, throw on some spandex and then go galavanting about in public view.....

im afraid i will never posses that amount of manliness....

Archived