Rookie Mistake

KILZ FILLZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

damn 3 pages?

well i guess in my struggle to keep the original post short i left out some details...

this is something i would NEVER do with out drinking a half a bottle of cheap vodka and about a litre of brew prior

and i fucking regret this shit. i feel sick thinking about it

the broad was 17 so the chances of being her being dirty are slim but still present

she was on a class trip from her all girls catholic school in austria.

i was working on one of her girls before she came up and they both said this so im guessing its true

i know this one cant be trusted after what she pulled but,

''im the 4th dude she kissed and only the second to go down & second to fuck'' hmmm...

by how much work i had to put in the pull her im sure she wasnt very experienced

im talking at least 2 hours of work AFTER going to my room

in the morning i didnt have any blood on my fingers / around my mouth / on the sheets / balls or dick

but i did spit a lot and rinse my mouth out with some of the remaining vodka

and to the guy who said austria has ugly women with hairy armpits- this chick was banging

still wouldnt be worth the high five though.

also its a rookie mistake because i turned 20 before this trip and im a rookie at pulling chicks at bars.

LIFE LESSON LEARNED never again never agian never again

vaj, im still getting tested brother

also its a rookie mistake because i turned 20 before this trip and im a rookie at pulling chicks at bars.

No, pulling chicks at a bar is a good way to end up with something you cannot wash off... they're the kind of girls that can get pregnant or give you an std even though you have two full body condoms on and the girl's been sterilized in an 1100 degree kiln. Bar bitches = trouble (no matter how you slice it). Get wasted and go to the park and pick up on a girl that jogs... if getting wasted is what it takes to have confidence in your shoes.... or, you know, go meet a nice girl at somewhere nice, not some place where everyone with a problem or bills to pay goes to drink the problem/bills away... Ms. Party Pussy goes to the bar so she can sleep with whoever doesn't know her at that bar on that particular night.

Hahaha.... brother.... ahhhhh....

there's one chick i spoke to before that told me she's had guys eat her out on her period without telling them.

what angered me was that she thought there was nothing wrong with it. like it was normal. she said something about how he should "respect" that it's her time of the month and not treat oral any differently.

i think that most women don't think like her though.

theo, i hope you went ike turner on that bitch!

first mistake was trying to get with a chcik at the hostel bar. berlin is the shit and the women are crazy. hostel bitches are usually far from perfect

unlike everyone here i'm not gonna rag on you, i made the same mistake when i was 17, but she was asian and had the silkiest pussy i have ever encountered in my life.

*edit - she was not on her bloody marry though!

creamy potato --you said you were staying at a hostile. you said you had no blood on your dick, fingers, or face. could it be that the maxi pad was left by someone else? maybe another hostile visitor?

also, to all of you dudes who say you don't eat pussy --what's up with that? i'll eat pussy like it's an olympic sport, and i want the gold medal. i still won't go down when the red zone light is on.

and those who can't do it to their lady in the red zone --get over it guys. that's really the only time you can let your boys go free range in your lady. it's great fucking sex as well. sure, it's a little messy, and there's usually a chuckle during the dismount, but it's worth it. all you have to do is not look, go to the shower, and wash your junk. it's simple. i highly recommend it, unless you have an insanely high sperm count. i don't, i think have my little guys swim backwards and have a natural fear of ovaries.

edit: to each their own though.

LIFE LESSON LEARNED never again never agian never again

you sound like a rookie at life

you

=

l_4773b7cffd5a52652fd05b7150eeeda4.jpg

seriously, eating pussy on a 1 night stand?!?

Dont they teach you kids anything in school?

AND IN A FORIGEN COUNTRY? Hairy snatch? Are you sure youve done this before?