Rookie Mistake

KILZ FILLZ

Oh you've done worse? Was it with a complete stranger in a foreign country?

Didn't think so.

CreamyAIDSpotatoe

Not in a foreign country. In Indiana with a girl from ohio in a secret passageway in engineering frat's house the girl was dating one of the frat dudes and i got it on tape when we did it in the library and blood was involved but it was me who made her bleed/ robbed her of analz virgnity and she loved it...

and I fucked her again on my drumset on stage after everyone left...

my level get on it...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my lady is quite the bleeder, and its so fucking gross cause sometimes ill get those small pieces of bloody-tampon-lint in my pee-hole and uner the mushroom.

damn! you got some serious shit going on. my girl and i always take advantage of that time of month, but i've never pulled out and had a fucking blood sweater turtle neck on my dick. i mean i've pulled out and had a crime scene down there, so i can relate. and what's this with have a stuffed urethra? damn man, you sure she's taking the tampon out before you put your shit in there?

damn! you got some serious shit going on. my girl and i always take advantage of that time of month, but i've never pulled out and had a fucking blood sweater turtle neck on my dick. i mean i've pulled out and had a crime scene down there, so i can relate. and what's this with have a stuffed urethra? damn man, you sure she's taking the tampon out before you put your shit in there?

eh, it really doesnt bother me that much.

she usually sucks it off anyway.

and by take advantage of that time of the month do you mean anal sex?

cause thats the only time i get to rock her back door.

and break off in her tushie.

how cute does that sound?