The Bet

AyeBee

Can ya boy AB consume 48 burgers in 8 hours?!  

138 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so ayebee since you under house arrest you really could use some extra cash... so does that mean you are ready to do it for $100 plus the cost of the jbc's?

see you know what... you are going to fail on this.. you are just trying to get more money then is being offered so you have a excuse not to do it... honestly man.. its ok... just understand you are never going to be able to live this down...

dude I am willing to toss $75 and have someone who will be a witness to this... that offer stands.. anything beyond that is on other people... and you know you can't do it.. so this works perfectly for you..

I bet I could do it, but there would have to be something in it other than e-fame.

That shit would fuck up your body pretty seriously for a couple days.

haha.. yo ayebee this kid is going to end up doing it instead of you...

How the fuck is it 200 dollars for 48 burgers?

I know that it's probably explained in earlier pages, but I'm a lazy fuck.

This thing could be taken care at McDonalds for 48 bills.

txt_header.gif

$200 is my incentive homie...it's $200 plus the cost of the burgers

dude ayebee your just gonna shit them out that chinese dude ate 23 pounds of food in one sitting on that true life im a professional eater. JBC's are not gonna fuck you up...

This could be the start of something big for you. No more court house arrest or working at home depot just smooth sailing for the rest of your day eatting mad foodz getting sponsored by exlax companies and shit...

• 1 month later...