which middle east countries held candlight vigils for 9/11?

lord_casek

Palestinian cartoon that was really celebrating eid ul fitr! BinLadenVictoryOverWTC-AlHayat-12-9-2007.JPG

Alright woody, that was wrong of me to paraphrase your conspiracy theory as they are “faking” the tape. It was actually footage of people celebrating something else, which the nefarious world media controlling supervillains “planted” in their scheme of tarnishing the peaceful and loving reputation of Islam. Totally different, my B homedawg. You, of course, would know what a Palestinian eid celebration looks like in the first place from your extensive 2 week middle eastern residency. Seriously, I think its really cute that you didn’t just convert to Islam, but you also went that extra mile and adopted the conspiratorial arab mindset. I could spend 5 minutes on google to find a bunch of shit proving your original point wrong, (NOT TO MENTION) you claim to be able to speak Arabic and should be able to understand the people in the various 911 celebration videos, but there is no point trying to explain something to an intentionally ignorant simpleton. So salami and steakham to you, my most peaceful wise and benevolent brotha!

POST SCRIPT: there is a secret hidden code in the above post detailing the larry david-led jewish new world order reptilian shape shifter plot to tarnish the unblemished reputation of the religion of peace, and we are listening to your thoughts through secret devices in your microwave.Stay strong!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ The footage shown directly after 911 of Palestinians celebrating in the streets was "faked". The media used footage from another celebration to show Palestinian reaction to the towers falling. Even the press condemned the original people responsible for showing that as a reaction to the Attacks. That didn't stop the press from running with the story originally before researching who filmed it and when/where it was filmed.

http://www.snopes.com/rumors/cnn.asp

WARNING: snopes may possibly be run by teh jewz.

ok, Stereo, you got me. I never researched it. I just had the inclination to believe people I thought were more trustworthy. My mistake. (If those articles are right, because I don't readily accept information from media devils like cnn without verifying it.) I will although accept information from my brothers until that information becomes suspect.

I still say Even if the palestinians did react like that I wouldn't blame them for all the US funded bombs that have dropped on their heads.