which middle east countries held candlight vigils for 9/11?

lord_casek

i think writing slogans is mild in comparison to flying planes through buildings on unsuspecting office workers.

you just love the new world order because it will get rid of all religions.

they will get rid of you too, so dont think you take part in their agenda.

like the pigs that think they are serving a country, or better yet, the army.

bunch of slaves

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its really funny how you will be as critical and cynical as possible when evaluating anything from one side of an issue, and then you will just give anything on your own side carte blanche, it would be really interesting to see all the dirt you could dig up on the blessed land of the free if you put your mind to it stereotype.

Damn Hoss, you sho got my number! Total carte blanche 100%!

anyone see the interview with the iranian president today?

he pretty much just danced around the questions of whether or not

iran is trying to make a nuclear bomb

if they are presently supplying weapons to iraqis

and said how can you ask me questions like this when im am the president of iran?

i think the guy is full of shit, and i did kind of like him before

you just love the new world order because it will get rid of all religions.

they will get rid of you too, so dont think you take part in their agenda.

like the pigs that think they are serving a country, or better yet, the army.

bunch of slaves

i have no clue what you're babbling about. i don't support the "new world order" nor do i wish the world to be rid of all religions.

stop drinking the kool-aid.

i watched that columbia shit live. i got bored and had to make some phone calls.

i thought the columbia university president's "introduction" was rude as hell. but i think he was overtly callous towards ahmadinejad just to cover his ass over the criticism he received from fox, hannity, o'reilly, giuliani, and all of the other neocons who kept implying he & columbia were showing their liberal bias and were trying to give the iranian president a "platform" to spew hate.

True, but after 911 a lot of the Muslim world were in the streets partying. So its not really a huge leap of the imagination that a guy who was actively killing Americans (among others) while Johnny Carson was still hosting the tonight show, was pleased when the financial and military centers of the great satan were destroyed. Even the regimes that expressed condolences, like Saddam for instance, were privately pleasantly surprised and had nice paintings to that extent put up in their palaces.

the footage of people partying in the streets that was played over and over after 911 was from the EID (muslim celebration/holiday) those videos were intentionally planted there to make you hate muslims so the US could launch its jihad against the muslim countries.

And even after all of that. All the killing, All the media against America in the middle east...People are not stupid. I lived overseas for a while and people don't hate Americans, they hate the american govt.

Even if the palestinians did react like that I wouldn't blame them for all the US funded bombs that have dropped on their heads.

straight talk..

the footage of people partying in the streets that was played over and over after 911 was from the EID (muslim celebration/holiday) those videos were intentionally planted there to make you hate muslims so the US could launch its jihad against the muslim countries.

And even after all of that. All the killing, All the media against America in the middle east...People are not stupid. I lived overseas for a while and people don't hate Americans, they hate the american govt.

Even if the palestinians did react like that I wouldn't blame them for all the US funded bombs that have dropped on their heads.

straight talk..

So the videos were faked? Were they “planted” by the reptilian new world order? Also its good to know that its just the American govt that they hate, and not American people and our proudly obnoxious, beer drinking, bikini wearing women dancing around-type society which is universally embraced by all Muslim nations, thank you for enlightening me. Str8 talk homeboy word ^ mad rezpekt!

yeah that guy was such a wanker, i liked it how he criticized Ahmadinejad about executing 2 minors this year, when the USA is the only 1st world country that executes minors, how pathetic.

Actually the United States does not execute anyone under the age of 18. We also execute people here in the states ONLY for extreme cases of crimes like murder, not for political dissension or homosexuality. (You can be a gay liberal all you want here, you can have your own parades calling for bush’s imprisonment wearing a rainbow colored thong and we won’t even lock you up!) We also don’t stone to death 16 year old girls for having sex before marriage. But other than those minor distinctions its exactly the same.

http://web.amnesty.org/report2004/irn-summary-eng

"Death penalty and other cruel, inhuman and degrading punishments

At least 108 people were executed, often in public. The death penalty was carried out on long-term political prisoners, apparently to intimidate political or ethnic groups such as Kurds and Arabs."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovSI2uyZW6w&mode=related&search=

I got the best haircut in a long time in a Muslim barber shop today in Brooklyn.

For real them guys were all about custy service in there and out hustle any barber shop I've been to.

I noticed none of them were wearing explosive vests.

Statistics show Muslims in America earn more on average than the general population.

Statistics also show they obtain more PHD's and generally have higher education than most Americans.

Those are Federal Gov. Statistics not my own numbers.

Actually the United States does not execute anyone under the age of 18. We also execute people here in the states ONLY for extreme cases of crimes like murder, not for political dissension or homosexuality. (You can be a gay liberal all you want here, you can have your own parades calling for bush’s imprisonment wearing a rainbow colored thong and we won’t even lock you up!) We also don’t stone to death 16 year old girls for having sex before marriage. But other than those minor distinctions its exactly the same.

At least 108 people were executed, often in public. The death penalty was carried out on long-term political prisoners, apparently to intimidate political or ethnic groups such as Kurds and Arabs."

Hey stereotype guess what, you're wrong the USA does legally allow for the execution of child offenders.

http://www.amnesty.org.uk/news_details.asp?NewsID=15118

don;t worry i'm sure you'll spout out some bullshit of how it's ok to arrest someone for a crime they commit when they're14 and then keep them in prison for 4 years THEN execute them, and i know you're too much of a dolt to see any hypocrisy in this, so have fun.

look man i'm not defending Iran i think their government is pathetic and cruel, but so is the US government, and so are most governments.

"And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye? Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye? Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye. (Matt. 7:1-5)"

im with iran on their putonium enrichment in everything related to their process.

not with their punishments.

and if the usa-israel (nwo) destroy their country it will give advantage to the corrupt cult leaders to incite hate and make people believe deeper into that cult.

it happened with most of the middle east. they made their enemies and now their are enjoying it as an excuse for further domination.

what a patient thief.

yeah that guy was such a wanker, i liked it how he criticized Ahmadinejad about executing 2 minors this year, when the USA is the only 1st world country that executes minors, how pathetic.

i wasn't sure of this, so i looked it up. turns out the US no longer executes minors. the supreme court abolished capital punishment on people under the age of 18 back in march of 2005.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A62584-2005Mar1.html

i don't know if he's a hypocrite. that all depends -- did he ever speak out against the u.s. government for their policy of executing minors years ago? besides, bollinger isn't a politician and doesn't hold a seat in congress or on the supreme court.

and wasn't bollinger speaking out against the iran's actual implementation of executions of minors? iran has and does kill children for crimes. the laws in the u.s. only allowed for it to be possible for minors to become executed, but i wonder how many minors have actually been executed by the government in u.s. history?

i don't know if he's a hypocrite. that all depends -- did he ever speak out against the u.s. government for their policy of executing minors years ago? besides, bollinger isn't a politician and doesn't hold a seat in congress or on the supreme court.

and wasn't bollinger speaking out against the iran's actual implementation of executions of minors? iran has and does kill children for crimes. the laws in the u.s. only allowed for it to be possible for minors to become executed, but i wonder how many minors have actually been executed by the government in u.s. history?

Taken from amnesty international website.

"In the past five years, the United States has executed 13 juvenile offenders. Eight of these executions took place in the state of Texas. The rest of the world combined carried out five such executions. The United States accounts for four of the last five known juvenile offender executions in the last two years.

As of January 2004, more than 70 juvenile offenders sat on death rows throughout the United States; this constitutes approximately 2% of the total death row population."

so it looks like its quite a few.

and i think it's hypocritical because he painted the Iranian government in a (deservedly) terrible light, without saying a single critical thing about his own government when they are engaged in many of the same abuses.

So the videos were faked? Were they “planted” by the reptilian new world order? Also its good to know that its just the American govt that they hate, and not American people and our proudly obnoxious, beer drinking, bikini wearing women dancing around-type society which is universally embraced by all Muslim nations, thank you for enlightening me. Str8 talk homeboy word ^ mad rezpekt!

I never said they were faked , oh king of taking peoples words out of context in the oh-so-condescending and sarcastic way that you do. What I said is that footage is from the EID, a muslim celebration and was placed there to demonize palestinians/muslims at one of the weakest and emotional times in US history. By Who? Allah knows best, but I guess whoever pulls the strings in the media machine. (insert Jew here)

And posting a video of a british/australian news clip of the palestinians dancing in the streets means nothing. News agencies report news, and if something breaks that seems relevent, they report it , without verifying it's truthfulness for the most part. Some are better than others , but on 911 just do a google search to see how many false reports were flying around. The palestinians dancing in the street is one of them. Except that one was intentional in it's origin by someone with an agenda against them.

^ The footage shown directly after 911 of Palestinians celebrating in the streets was "faked". The media used footage from another celebration to show Palestinian reaction to the towers falling. Even the press condemned the original people responsible for showing that as a reaction to the Attacks. That didn't stop the press from running with the story originally before researching who filmed it and when/where it was filmed.