I steal paint from toys.

skirmfirm

Why would you say it's your piece?

You rob them. That it.

You tell them they should not be painting around here.

It's simple.

Don't get on some deep meaning to it because at the end of the day, it's survival of the fittest.

I have a fair idea where you hail from, but you know that there are crews that even some experienced writes would hand over their paint without hesitation.

Although expect to get fucked on when you fuck with some kid who bites back with a crew full of hektik mother fuckers.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

It was a "legal piece". That SOB was like 20 something. You can still check it out if your ever in VA Beach. I wasn't gonna let him walk. He was just another pansy. Man, when I was younger I can't remember how many times I got the crap beat out of me for my paint. He was just another rich kid. Probly just went out and loaded up again. I didn't feel bad about it then, and I don't now. He can afford to buy that crap and I can barely pay my rent. Don't critisize me, any of yall would have done it to.

if i didnt write and was walking around at night and saw some dumb ass with a bag full of somthing i wanted and new i could take, i would feel dumb if i didnt. so paint just happens to be one of those things i would want.

just like i was stealing before i was writing, they just happen to work best together.