I steal paint from toys.

skirmfirm

After doing it once ive got into the habit of stealin paint from toys.

Whenever were walking past the legals and thers some real shit writers painting there, we bosh up in a crew, give em some 'fuck you going over my piece for toy?', and decimate there belton stocks.

Sometimes i feel bad afterwards cos id hate that to have happened to me,

but in my eyes, im teachin them a lesson cos if i hadnt done that they may have continued to go over burners with no respect, but after having your tins racked you aint ever gonna make that mistake again.

Put your points across on this and help me make a decision as to wether i need to stop or just fuckin carry on :)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i certainly agree that id hate that shit

to happen to me and thas enough reason

for me not to do it. on the contrary, i agree

the only way a toy becomes a king is the

by going the only route in graff: the hard way.

especially if they're str8 dissin pieces cats

w/ real talent busted ass to bust out; they

deserve to get at least taxed for their finer

equipment, if not straight run for their cache.

but frankly. i dont steal. its just not my thing.

yea, i loose an arm and a leg to wal mart (who

already have so many peoples souls) everytime

i wanna piece; i just cant afford to get bagged again.

i say if they goin over a burner with their shit muthafuckas deserve it

if they just paintin though then thats fucked up

i agree with this. i just saw this thread on the main page, and was curious if it was knuckle heads bragging about beating kids or some kind of shit. glad to see my judgement was wrong.

the legal wall where i'm living now, was ruined by bullshit. i'd go down and see shit that blew me away, go back the next day to get photos, and some kid wrote "walter" on it with a can of purple. so if you are trying to preserve your wall, and kids are acting stupid, than i agree 100% that you should regulate. if not, you're going to have every fucking one armed circus chimp hitting that wall, and it's going to get ugly quick. this isn't really my thing, and i don't write, but i wish more kids were pulling cans at our legal wall, just to preserve the quality of the locals actually putting in the time.

yeh they were going over one of the uk's top heads whod came to visit

with some dark blu floor up triangle thing 2 of them (emos) doin it and it was basically a massive blob no letter form and was shit so i fronted and said look come here again you know what will happen

im glad everyone seems to see my point.

(emos).

Hmm stealing from emos...right or wrong.

on one hand they are defenceless bisexual sensitive tight jean wearing little fellas.

on the other hand they are emos.

i think everyone will agree that stealing from emos is more than ok.

but i dont really think snatching paint from any toy is wrong..as long as you are better than them snatch away you deserve it simply by being better..one day if they get good they can gank some young cunt for his paint..its the circle of bullying

Wow, this whole thing hits close to home. My friend owns a convience store here. Everyone used to hit this wall facing the road all the time. The problem was it all looked like trash. Not a single nice piece on the entire wall. So me and my boy put this beautiful mural on that wall, hoping it would stop the bad art. Well one night after he closed up there was this douche sitting out there about to ruin that shit. So we were going to kick a mud hole in him. Told us he would give us everything he had with him if we didnt. Biatch had probly his entire inventory in his trunk. probly around 400 in rusto and krylon, plus a bunch of caps and some baad ass mops. I feel that was a good night.

a toy with with 400 cans of paint?

Im not hiding myself, the first time i did we walked off and rocked chromes not to far from them away in view of them, but that bought us loads of grief for a while, and as i said i usually say the piece their going over is mine.

if they end up leaving half finished pieces i usually come back later and use their paint for a throw over it or at least some tags and a message

So we were going to kick a mud hole in him. Told us he would give us everything he had with him if we didnt. Biatch had probly his entire inventory in his trunk. probly around 400 in rusto and krylon, plus a bunch of caps and some baad ass mops. I feel that was a good night.

He gave you 400 cans + "bad ass mops" to avoid a beating.

Then you woke up, right?

this has to be in europe.. you got a good scam going, but be mindful. one day these motherfuckers could call your bluff and you could be staring at the business end of a .38 and a 13 year old who gets molested and is feeling particularly fucked up about life on the other end. that could pan out to a pretty sad situation for the phony tuff.