Police Brutality

CILONE/SK

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fuck police fuck police fuck police brutality!

haha.

i made out with a rather attractive asian girl this evening and am feeling quite good about myself. thats 2 girls in a week that have shown interest in me, the first one is insane though... like more than normal. thats all. sorry for hijacking your thread cilone.

I diss your kids, your mom and you, isn't it "street code" to come beat my ass or some other gay shit?

Fuck you.

Why you gonna go and bring families into this like I aint gonna turn around and post a pic of your fam???:lol:

ac6403b3e180384d044117916c58fd40.jpg

its all about personal responsibility.

if you're gonna get so drunk you think its a good idea to smash the window of the cop car out with your head, then kick a cop, things like this might happen. so maybe think about drinking a little less. being drunk is not a free pass to do whatever you want and get away with it.

If I run from the cops while painting, I know I run the risk of getting tackled and maybe injuring myself. or getting treated less than gently by the cops. I'm not gonna get all pissy about my neck getting bruised from the cop putting his knee on it while I'm on the ground getting cuffed. If I was really concerned about it, I wouldnt put myself in the kind of situation where that might happen.

its not like she was getting a underage drinking ticket and the cop just decided to sucker punch her. theres only so much shit you can expect a cop to put up with.

beatupbroad.jpg

And I don't give a fuck if she kicked the window out or what. Any dude that beats a bitch this bad is a lowlife fucking skumbag. I love how some of you people give the nigga a pass just cause he's a cop. It aint like the window comes out of his pocket.

If some randome dude was fighting with his girl and beat her that bad for breaking the window in his car, would yall be saying the bitch had it coming? Seriously?

"According to the police report, McCutchen headbutted the window."

Police talk for "she kicked out the window and the cop pulled over and smashed her face in like she was a dude".

I don't give a fuck if the bitch was drunk or even DUSTED, aint nobody smashing out a side window with a headbutt. Especially some 18 year old broad. Yall some naive motherfuckers if you believe otherwise.