Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
THANKYOU

best man speeches?????

You could mention something along the lines of how lucky he is to be marrying a women who gives such great head. And vouche for how good she is in the sack.

woah that was so funny

i didnt see that sexual reference coming at all

fucking N00B

say how its dope he found true love, and how hes a standup guy (even if hes not)

Welcome to the end of your life. I hope that you at least got visitation rights to see your balls, since they now will proudly be on display for her friends to see.

Also, I once witnessed the absolute worst fucking-up-of-the-best-man-speech in the history of marriage, which was due in about equal parts to excessive alcohol consumption and lack of preparedness. It was not pretty... don't fuck this up.

i just witnessed the most shitty best man speech i ever seen.

it started: "Ten years ago two little boys met..."

it was absolutely horrible

just don't do that and i think you'll be fine.

Welcome to the end of your life. I hope that you at least got visitation rights to see your balls, since they now will proudly be on display for her friends to see.

hahahahahah oh jebus help me

No one remembers the good speeches, that is why I recommend getting tore down and saying whatever comes to you mind. I bet that what you say like that will be talked about for years, but if you play it safe, no one will remember.

You do want to be remembered, right?

my buddy ive known for 20+ years picked this dude he had known for three years because his bride knew the guy too.......the guy gave the worst speech, "uhhhh...everyday we would just hang out and drive around....and Chas would always talk about Joy...so I knew he really liked her."

I was so pissed at my boy...I coulda talked about when I found his dog when we were 6 or how i was there when he lost his virginity or a bunch of other cool stories........but dude picked a fuckin retard....

just speak from the heart and youll do well...remember not to offend the guests

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now