bad day turned goo

KILZ FILLZ

the title is suppossed to say good not goo but im sure you get the idea...

man, so today started off really shitty. i was having problems with the front desk of the hostel i am staying at here in berlin. i was really angry with not so much what happened by how they were treating me and all that.

so i decide to go buy some german outlines for when i get back to san diego since i am here in berlin. the entire metro ride i am still upset with the dick working at the hostel.

i get off at the stop find the shop and guess what?

mothafuckin COPE2 true legend is at the shop doing a blackbook session.

also i just happened to leave my sketchbook in my backpack that moring so i now have a cope throwie up in that bitch!

ALSO i got 200 german oulines for 20 bucks. not a bad deal

now im sippin on some vodka and must say, this bad day turned out pretty fucking good after all.:lol:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

He could get paid to travel the world, but does he make enough to move out of the bronx? I know the neighborhood he use to live in and I think he still lives there, I could be wrong, it has been a while.

I look at tthat traveling thing like this: Alot of celebs go on tour and get put up in lavish places, but they also do not make enough money to buy a large place someplace decent. You see that alot with musicians. Their record companies own everything.

He could get paid to travel the world, but does he make enough to move out of the bronx? I know the neighborhood he use to live in and I think he still lives there, I could be wrong, it has been a while.

I look at tthat traveling thing like this: Alot of celebs go on tour and get put up in lavish places, but they also do not make enough money to buy a large place someplace decent. You see that alot with musicians. Their record companies own everything.

youre wrong on pretty much every single count, kinda like the rest of your posts.