Legal Issues Thread

ruckus101

Well.. I cant seem to find anything broad on Legal Issues so I thought I'D make a thread so that people can ask.. and others can answer stuff. If anyone has experience or info on laws or procedures investigator have to follow let us know.

personally, i got a question.

On what grounds do police have the right to do a search on your property? For example.. if you hit something up around your school... and someone saw you doing it.. if they report it to the school, if the school reports you to the pigs do they have the right to come search your property right away? How long does it take for a search warrant. I always bomb at peek hours around 9 or 10 in front of traffic without really giving a fuck. I know cops are lazy shits.. but i just need the info.

if anyone else has questions then ask.. i'll do my best to try to help.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
This has been gone over on about 1/5 of these threads. Stop being lazy. Did you ever think of searching google: "(your state name here) vandalism laws"

yes it did... i searched it alot... you can go ahead and try for your self..

maybe you should consult a lawyer.... not a graffiti forum....:o

uhm, cuz its graffiti related?

any worthy answers? or questions?