Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Juan Fuentes

The Next False Flag Attack

first, lets all hope things like these do not happen, but just in case this is the thread to discuss and connect dots until(if there is one) the next false flag attack

...........................................................................................................

Israeli Airline has 'no flights' departing New York on Friday, September 14

I was watchign a documentary where the dude actually went to the grave of a jewish person who died on 9/11 in the twin towers, also interviewed numerous other jews who got out but where in there for the impact.

i.e. that theory is a load of unsubstantiated bullshit

I think there are numerous things that could happen, we'll just have to wait to see how it all plays out.

The way things seem now, the war in Iraq will continue into the next presidency, bush leaving whoever they picked to deal with it.

Russia, North K. China, Iran, Syria....all of them are developing nukes....so take that for whatever

There's also the idea of a staged alien attack to group everyone together, continuing the NWO.

if you wanna play the alien card that is...

I certainly don't dismiss it.

im not into alien stuff but if it happens which everything is possible, my first thought would be that is the nwo playing it out and that they ran out of ideas....

now...

..............................................................................................................................

GERMANY:

-the recently wannabe terrorists who were going to "possibly" bomb airports, and they showed the scenes of them taken out by men with masks, and them with smiles in their faces.

-bush and the g8 on germany recently.

-germany is a supplier of weapons to israel and recently has been a "rumor" that germany was discontinuing their business with them was nothing but a rumor, and i dont know who would like to make such rumor.(found out through the ADL site)

-horst kohler the president, ties with all kinds of banks, corrupt as hell...his official site, in the search one can find about "new world order" as him being asked about how it looks after 14 years(after cold war).

-the suspicious stock market bet (http://fray.slate.com/discuss/forums/301022/ShowThread.aspx)

-they want to build the biggest pyramid in the world, made of concrete and you can pay to have your ashes mixed with concrete block, how cool!

(edit)-the "jews did 911" thing, that came out in the middle of a docu "debunking" 911 truth repeated "deutschland".(little things like these count)

will it be the next place for a false flag?

news:

instead of going home british troops head for iran border

http://rawstory.com//news/2007/Instead_of_going_home_British_troops_0912.html

msnbc talking about possible attack(media already preparing the public?)

You definitely make some good points juan.

I heard about that pyramid....fucking scary

I definitely got a feeling they're preparing the public for an attack, no doubt about it

hahaha shit ay i can't believe i just read that people think there si gonig to be a staged alien attack to bring us all together under the NWO, shit just made my day!

dumbest thread in all of crossfire... yeah even dumber than "undisputed proof" 911 bullshit thread.

false flag attacks happen, and one it is about to happen, we should look for coincidences and talk about it here in this thread, if you cant put anything here dont post then.

hahaha shit ay i can't believe i just read that people think there si gonig to be a staged alien attack to bring us all together under the NWO, shit just made my day!

this thread isnt about that.

make a "i read weird stories to make me happy" thread in ch. 0

false flag attacks happen, and one it is about to happen, we should look for coincidences and talk about it here in this thread, if you cant put anything here dont post then.

If you can't see your original post as being the conspiracy anti-semitic bullshit that it is, that's not my problem. I just say prove it, or talk about some actual shit, not pie in the sky "the Jews are sacrificing our children" inquisition stories. Know your history, know that these stories are as old as dirt, and learn to separate crap from reliable facts. We live in a world with actual problems.

What do you mean by "false flag"? The only definition of "false flag" I'm aware of is claining to be part of a group you're not part of. If you're not a Crip, you don't write "Crips" on the wall, that's a false flag.

Guest spectr

haha..... no really.. this is almost more paranoid then casek.... which is impossible to do..... just don''t tell him I actually work for the nsafbiciakgb

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now