playing with fire

~KRYLON2~

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i started lighting stuff on fire when i was around 7 or 8. burned stuff everyday for like 2 years (all in my own yard). my parents found mine and my brother's lighters, fluid, and matches, etc. got busted. grew out of it.

theres people where i live in hawaii that light the mountains on fire. every year they do it and for like 2 weeks straight setting multiple fires up and down the coast. they never get caught. it's kinda cool watching a huge fire at night, but when it goes on for more than a day or two, it gets irritating. especially if you have asthma.

theres people where i live in hawaii that light the mountains on fire. every year they do it and for like 2 weeks straight setting multiple fires up and down the coast. they never get caught. it's kinda cool watching a huge fire at night, but when it goes on for more than a day or two, it gets irritating. especially if you have asthma.

Reason #659 why Hawaii should be cut off from the internet and all other forms of communication, trade, and travel and left to die. Hate tourists, love burning down natural beauty - Hawaii!