Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Frate_Raper

YOU'RE FIRED! being the boss has its perks!

Vengeance sweet OOOOOOH sweet vengeance, I get to fire this fucking moron tomorrow and its going to be great!

the down side to this, he made a violent move towards me today after yelling at him, now the me in me would have loved to show him why I’m the boss outside of the work place environment, but the boss in me knows that Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB)

will have my ass if I smack the shit out him even though he moved first.

so I’m doing the next best thing

HIRED GOOOOOOOOOOOON, my right hand nigga at work is a large stupid mexican that can lift 300 pound rocks.........he has been given permission to do what he thinks I would do if I were to be assaulted at work.

This could get messy!

you need to be hiring stippers that haven't realized they're strippers yet and are still trying to work regular jobs.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Wait?

Frate Raper is THE MAN?

Who would have known

you need to be hiring stippers that haven't realized they're strippers yet and are still trying to work regular jobs.

yo manual outdoor labour + goons = no strippers, or visible minorities!

I got out of firing someone today because that shit is pretty much the most depressing aspect of my job. That said, it's weird being in my mid-20's and I have people that work for me that are much older than me that I have to talk to like children sometimes.

I was able to fire people at 2 of the jobs I've had. I loved it. Greatest feeling ever.

But it was always young morons.

We recently fired this dumbass old black lady with a family. I was sad for like 2 weeks. I couldn't stand her and she sucked at the job but it was still super sad.

youre a horrible person for doing that I bet her kids are dead now from malnutrition. you killed her family...

I thought the same thing.

I have had to kick people out of the Army and they had families too. The way I look at it is that if they cared about their family so much, then they would not have been so fucked up doing their job.

this shit is too easy, if someone can't do it, then they are not trying too.

Why? I guess if it was because of layoff's I can see that. But when someone is not doing what they are suppose to be doing, I never feel bad about it.

it was cutbacks and what not

decent people getting the sack to save money annoys the fuck out of me

if they were incompetent i would do it with a smile on my face

This lady wasn't like a fuck up. I just think she was slightly retarded.

and no, I did not fire her. I fire people when I want and it doesnt make me feel bad at all.

Nice, frate raper. Get pics if anything goes down.

They recently fired this gorgeous girl in the sales dept. at my work. I was feeling her like crazy, even though she avoided all eye contact with me, all the time. You know what? Fuck that bitch, actually.

I got to make worklists for a buncha people today

Definately not as good as firing people, but rewarding nonetheless

I made 3 people quit my old job, and was the result of 1 other being fired...does that count?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now