YOU'RE FIRED! being the boss has its perks!

Frate_Raper

Vengeance sweet OOOOOOH sweet vengeance, I get to fire this fucking moron tomorrow and its going to be great!

the down side to this, he made a violent move towards me today after yelling at him, now the me in me would have loved to show him why I’m the boss outside of the work place environment, but the boss in me knows that Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB)

will have my ass if I smack the shit out him even though he moved first.

so I’m doing the next best thing

HIRED GOOOOOOOOOOOON, my right hand nigga at work is a large stupid mexican that can lift 300 pound rocks.........he has been given permission to do what he thinks I would do if I were to be assaulted at work.

This could get messy!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I was able to fire people at 2 of the jobs I've had. I loved it. Greatest feeling ever.

But it was always young morons.

We recently fired this dumbass old black lady with a family. I was sad for like 2 weeks. I couldn't stand her and she sucked at the job but it was still super sad.

I thought the same thing.

I have had to kick people out of the Army and they had families too. The way I look at it is that if they cared about their family so much, then they would not have been so fucked up doing their job.

this shit is too easy, if someone can't do it, then they are not trying too.

OK GET THIS MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My trucks roll at 7 am, if you're not in them, FUCK YOU. That means be at the spot before then to either help load up or hang out and get you're life in order but understand if you're not helping you will get shit talked by the guys you work with for being a lazy faggot!

7:03 am I get a fucking text message, that he wont be in because he's been lying to me the whole time because he's got another job but he gave his two weeks in blaaaaaaah blaaah, lies bullshit you're a drug addict liar shut up! So all day I get text messages about how he likes working for me, that I do great work blllllaaaah bllllaaaah bullshit!

I'm so looking forward to firing his ass. The only time I felt bad for firing someone was this little semi-retarded kid that thought he was doing really well but wasn't. Other then that I will fucking remove you for not making me money..........my dad is so soft with the guys that work for us, I yell at him when all the time for giving them money and smokes etc.

I will make a thread about the fucks I employ some time.