is it ever a good idea to shit your shants?

blood fart

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: is it ever a good idea to snitch?

So you're gonna snitch on some drugged out neigbors for being exactly like you claim you were a couple years ago? And for haveing hobos over the crib when you chill with the same type of people?

You are such a hipocrite.

Maybe you should stop sweatin your neighbors and worry more about you and yours.

And get a life.

So you're gonna snitch on some drugged out neigbors for being exactly like you claim you were a couple years ago? And for haveing hobos over the crib when you chill with the same type of people?

Maybe you should stop sweatin your neighbors and worry more about you and yours.

And get a life.

i think she is worrying about herself and her stuff.

i've called the sheriff on my neighbors a few times.

of course, the guy beats his girlfriend and chases her down

the street,

one time they were fighting with a baby in between them.

snatching and grabbing back and forth.

my choices were as follows:

call the cops and hope they do something quickly, or grab my gun and put a few holes

in someone

i opted for the law-abiding citizen method.

bloodfart: i think it's pretty mature what you are doing. especially bouncing ideas

off of your peers (here).

do what ever it is you feel is the best for you and your situation. i'm sure it will be the right thing.

Hey if a junkie is all about themselves to the point of taking others shit, then be all about your shit and protect it. Be it taking out insurance, moving, calling the landlord-cops, leaving the door unlocked and ready to rock if they get dumb enough to try. Do be sure to keep some kind of evidence, pictures, video. Fuck, start writing a log of the shady shit and who was up to it with dates and times. Your invested time will only help YOU if shit goes down.

Either way good luck and keep us updated ... an author would have hard time coming up with a story like this.

"To begin with, nobody, and I mean nobody can talk a junkie out of usin'. You can talk to them for years, but sooner or later they're gonna get hold of somethin'. Maybe it's not dope, maybe it's booze, maybe it's glue, maybe it's gasoline. Maybe it's a gunshot in the head. But somethin'. Somethin' to release the pressures of their everyday life; like havin' to tie their shoes."

everyone has a past, some aren't as great as others. its moving on and bettering yourselves that accounts for something.

holding that against someone is retarded. unless you're a murderer or rapist, than its not careless decisons you made in your past it's being fucked in the head.

And get a life.

You are so right dude.

I don't know why I was even worried.

Homeless junkies have rights too, who cares if they infringe on the rights of non-junkie rent-paying citizens.

My friends that stay with me aren't junkies.

Or hobos.

They are just dudes who moved from Houston to Austin and are looking for jobs and we are letting them stay with us while they get back on their feet.

But you are still right.

My friends that stay with us are exactly like hobo heroin addicts that stay with my drug addicted neighbors.

Even though we aren't drug addicts and the people who stay with us are not drug addicts.

And that was the whole point to this thread, is not wanting to be harassed by drug addicts.

It took me a long time to get off of drugs.

And it's been almost four years since I was in that lifestyle.

I don't want to be surrounded by it everyday when I am just trying to live my life.

I have changed my life.

In every way.

You have said before that I need to find new friends.

For the most part, all my friends are good people.

Just some of them are lazy.

I spent a lot of years wasted.

Doing the wrong thing and not thinking twice about it.

Nothing at that time could make me change.

Not prison.

Not my family telling me how they felt.

Not having anything to my name and living day to day.

The only thing that made me change was myself and being tired of the way I was living.

And wanting to be a positive part of my niece's upbringing.

That being said, I have faith in my friends.

I know they want to do the right thing and be responsible people.

Maybe I have let them lounge around my place too long, without doing anything.

But we have laid down the law and given them a deadline to do the things they need to do.

at least you got security gueards at your house

Hey BloodFart,

i hope everything works out for you.....i think Earl Cil and a couple other people have offered good advice....whatever happens be safe.

and i applaud the fact that you were able to clean up your life...ive known some people who havent been so lucky.

Oh yea, I found your neighbors!!!

http://ziza.es/2007/07/23/La_vida_de_vagabundos_americanos_42_fotos.html

"lol"

You people sound like you all grew up in Mr Rogers neighborhood.

Fucking lowlife snitches.

If you don't want your shit robbed then keep it locked. It's as simple as that.

Hopefully it'll come back on you and yous all get snitched on and your cribs raided for graff and they find all your weed and weapons or whatever else... oh wait, this is channel zero. You're all "upstanding citizens". :rolleyes:

GOD.

I fucking hate you so much.

wigger.jpg

Please go back to ruining your poor kids life (that you say you have, but I think 14 is a little young to have a kid) by filling their head with your stupid. Hopefully, one day, theyll hate you enough and wind up killing you and doing the whole world a favor.

Please ban this faggot.

blood fart-

civilians dont snitch. criminals do. your a tax payer (like someone else said). youve been working your ass off to clean your shit up. what right do these other peoples (not your friends, the junkies) have fucking all that up? that ain't right.

i was just about to say that....you arent snitching. snitching is letting cops know certain information to let you off with a lesser charge...its selling out people who may have trusted in you at some point

droppin the dime on some drug addicts is not snitching.....i have thousands of dollars worth of shit in my spot, and i would be damned if some fucking drug addicts ripped me off. you dont need to tell the cops, just let the manager know whats up, if that doesnt work then maybe call the cops.

also..your idea of trying to gain their trust is not smart....DO NOT let them into your apartment at any times to possibly see shit they want to steal. if you have a gun license you can get some protection for pretty cheap...im fucking with a .38 special S&W that was 450$ brand new, like my boy CACASH said let them know the bidddnesss....also, dogs come in handy at times like this however its cruel for the dog to be locked up in such a shitty place

a couple years ago i knew this kid "timmy" who pulled a home invasion on some niggas apartment..who was actually another dude who we knew "pablo". i had nothing to do with this, just shit i was told through the grapevine about licks, blah blah blah...

anyways, my friend does the lick...steals a handgun, couple video game systems, a bunch of shit. he shows up later bragging and boasting, with a duffel bag full of goodies

well...turns out the Pablo had a small mini camcorder that recorded his house 24/7, smart shit. he finds out that timmy pulled the lick, phone calls were made and later that night timmy gets popped...the next morning pablo had all his shit back plus some extra "protection" cash so timmy wouldnt get fucking killed....now im not saying its always gonna work for you, but in pablos case installing one security camera aimed in the right place enabled him to get allllll his shit back

you should get one of those camcorders..at least you can see who robbed you, you could identify your shit and its a good lead to help you out....if your shit is stolen check the nearest pawn shops ASAP..

the camera trick also worked for a homie of mine who had cameras on his house...when his car was broken into we managed to see very clearly a light blue toyota pull up, asain dude walk out, steal beat..and leave we even got plates. we found that toyota a couple nights later and had an awesome time destroying it

You kids crack me up. Since when did the definition of snitching change?

Snitching is snitching. Dropping a dime, ratting, tatle tale, snitching... it's all the same shit.

You can go on for days about how snitching on a child molester or a murder is different then snitching on other shit, but yall telling this bitch it's cool to snitch on some drug addicts. LMAO!

And Spitfire, you're in the top 3 faggots on this site. You're up there with EBPH and Some1. LMAO!

as already established a few times here calling the cops is not snitching

but will it solve your problems?

no.

the cops most likely already know that your area is not so great

but cant do much until after the fact.

so the only thing you can do is move.

sorry im not to into the idea of renters insurance.

use that money and put it down on a better place.

im not judging you or your friends because i dont have the most

stand up friends myself. i think youre a nice person that is looking to better

yourself but i dont think its the wisest idea to ever have to depend on anyone.

help your friends until they find their own apartment but dont move in with them.

if they dont decide to get a job or even if they do but cant keep the job

you will be stuck paying the rent on a 3bd place that you cant afford.

move to a better neighborhood, and surround yourself with better people.

CALLING THE COPS ON SOMEONES ACTIVITIES = SNITCHING. PERIOD.

Calling the cops on a childmolesting axe murder is completely different than calling the cops on some fucking junkies for being junkies.

And somebody who writes graffiti and makes weed brownies got alot of nerve diming out their neighbors for some petty ass shit as "They do drugs and have skumbag derilict types over the house". And ESPECIALLY coming from somebody that used to be a self proclaimed junky smelly hobo themselves. LMAO!!!