is it ever a good idea to shit your shants?

blood fart

Re: is it ever a good idea to snitch?

serum --i think the renters insurance is a good idea until she does get a new place. it's just a security precaution if something does go down. you can do it on a month to month basis in some cases, and it will allow her to worry less when nobody is home except for the junkies in the parking lot.

honestly, getting a gun is the worst idea, and i think bloodfart knows this. with a prior felony charge, having a gun around isn't smart. also, getting a dog for security is useless if you're going to move sooner than later. there needs to be a bond created between owner and dog, as well as some training. not to mention, the dog might not get along with her cats, and create issues when trying to find a new place in a better apartment (too many pets).

here's an idea --if you're friends are in need of a place and jobs. tell them they can have your apartment. let them take over the lease and rent, and you and your man move into a nicer apartment that is junkie free.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

serum --i think the renters insurance is a good idea until she does get a new place. it's just a security precaution if something does go down. you can do it on a month to month basis in some cases, and it will allow her to worry less when nobody is home except for the junkies in the parking lot.

honestly, getting a gun is the worst idea, and i think bloodfart knows this. with a prior felony charge, having a gun around isn't smart. also, getting a dog for security is useless if you're going to move sooner than later. there needs to be a bond created between owner and dog, as well as some training. not to mention, the dog might not get along with her cats, and create issues when trying to find a new place in a better apartment (too many pets).

here's an idea --if you're friends are in need of a place and jobs. tell them they can have your apartment. let them take over the lease and rent, and you and your man move into a nicer apartment that is junkie free.

^Good advice. There's alot of good advice in here like the renters insurance (if you can afford it), cameras, all that precautionary shit that doesn't cross the line into snitching on people for doing drugs when they have yet to do shit to you.

earl i hear where youre coming from but i just see it as putting the finger in the dam

im guessing that with paperwork and office red tape the coverage wouldnt kick in until the time

she should be getting out.

my grandparents are landlords and i can tell you from their experience that its more of a

hassle to go after people that break the lease then it is to just find new tenants.

also i cant imagine a judge not understanding that you wanted to get out of a dump.

drunken asshole i understand where you are coming from in your last statment and i agree with you.

but my point is that calling the cops doesnt equal snitching in every instance.

sometimes its better to let the gang in blue take care of business rather than getting your hands dirty yourself.

my final point, dont try to control other peoples actions, you only have power over yourself and your

own well being. move as soon as you can afford to.

drunk ahole oner --do you think if she goes to the landlord and complains, than that is snitching? i'm just curious, because you've stated your point on going to the cops, how about the housing management?

dailycrunch --any form of rape makes a person a fucking scum bag, and i would hands down, snitch the fucking hell out of that dude. i'm glad you and your's got to handle it with fist fucking the dude's face. hope the girl was alright with the reaction to the drugs.

THIS IS A VERY SERIOUS SITUATION. :shook:

Move. Case closed. No need to snitch, no need to stay in a place that is clearly beyond hope. Talk with the manager and thats it.

You guys are going nuts. Blood Fart is going off about her being ex drug addict hobo hooker (we got it in the other 500 threads), that one dude was talking about Pablo getting money to let someone live, others giving advise like this is Dr. Phil, Drunken Asshole is harder than murder itself apparently,....FUCK NIGGA RUN, ITS 12OZ!

serum --that is a good point about the paperwork and delay. i've never actually signed up for renter's insurance, but have thought about it. i don't know how long it really takes.

also a good point about breaking the lease, if the landlords are lazy, they probably won't want to take you to court.

For one, liability insurance is different than protecting your stuff. They ask you where you live (among many other questions) and base your rate on your neighborhood. I also believe they will base your rate on your credit and what have you. Its not like they just run around giving policies in the ghetto and projects like they don't know you're a risk and charging you accordingly.

I'm no expert, but I have had insurance for 3 years now through two different companies - use the money as part of a down payment on your new place and get out...

be more assertive. you make it sound like these people are just harmless shitty addicts, but then it also sounds like you're legitimately scared of them. which is it? if you're not scared of them, handle your shit and tell them that if you see anything else going down you'd be glad to call the cops because this is your fucking home. if you're fearing for your safety then get the management and possibly police involved. and like everyone else has said, move the fuck out of there as soon as possible.

but don't feel like a victim in this situation, you have plenty of options just do something not nothing.

CALLING THE COPS ON SOMEONES ACTIVITIES = SNITCHING. PERIOD.

Calling the cops on a childmolesting axe murder is completely different than calling the cops on some fucking junkies for being junkies.

And somebody who writes graffiti and makes weed brownies got alot of nerve diming out their neighbors for some petty ass shit as "They do drugs and have skumbag derilict types over the house". And ESPECIALLY coming from somebody that used to be a self proclaimed junky smelly hobo themselves. LMAO!!!

Dude totally agree somebody who turned their life around and is now on the right track should def not rat out other people who are making her feel uncomfortable and could possibly a danger to her and her property...l0lz

I dont like DAO now I jumped on the bandwagon...

i had a situation sort of similar to this not so long ago before i rented a house further down the train line

i had crack heads blasting ghetto rap at 3am while tweaking and going through my trash

these people were beyond fucked

they lived in state housing, had kids (the majority anyway) and fought everynight

i had to buy earplugs to get a decents night sleep

a kid probably a few years younger than me tried to break into my house at about 2 am one night

since i wasnt drunk i woke up and found him trying to figure out how to unplug my tv

needless to say im pissed, its 2 am and some retard is robbing me

i let my anger take hold and i just pounded the everliving crap out of the kid, and once hes on the floor im kicking the shit out of him

after i calmeddown i was shaking so bad i couldnt even stand

i look down at the guy and hes just sobbing quietly into the floor

i dont think ive ever felt worse in my entire life

i took him to hospital and told him i was checking him into rehab and that if he didnt agree i would call the cops about the break in

fast forward a few months, hes out and clean, got his own apartment and a job

we've actually become friends now

its funny

the best thing i ever did for someone was beating the shit out of them

I have lived in some terrible situations very similar to yours, snitching isn't going to do anything. You simply live in a crappy ghetto neighborhood and cops don't really give a shit.

You need to move out of the ghetto!

Financially a move is hard to do but honestly you and your man could find a nice 1 bedroom somewhere else. I wouldn't be waiting for the lazy guys you support to get jobs.

It's harder to find a 3 bedroom and you know that in the back of your head, what happens if they get fired-you'll eventually have to support them again, and that could sink you with the increase in bills.

Would I drop dime on a graffiti writer? Nope.

Would I drop dime on some dude on his porch smoking a joint? No.

Would I drop dime on someone having a methlab in my apartment? Yes.

Would I drop dime on Michael Vick? All Day.

All things are not equal. Not all illegal activities are equal, and it depends on ow it effects me. My "streed cred" isn't going to get my shit back if junkies steal it. My "street cred" isn't going to save some abused anmals from a fucking ahole. You guys can act like cops are all bad all day long, but there have been some instances that I was very glad they were around. If I work my ass off, and have a place and stuff that is mine, and you try to fuck with it, then FUCK YOU. END OF CASE.

"Your rights end where the other persons nose begins."

Call me a dirty snitcher all day, but Im no skinny, emo teenage pussy. I just don't feel the need to deal with fuckfaces.

I'll "snitch" on the pope if he tries to take my shit.

tomberocks shut up. you probably dont even write beyond the dumpsters behind your house.

this discussion is for adults not 14 year olds.

TOMBROCKS is so not a 14 year old writing behind dumpsters.

While we may not share the same opinions from time to time, I repect him a hell of alot, and I can tell you that he has been writing since the eighties and has been through more "real shit" than most people I know. He was a major influence in my graffiti career.

Watch who you call out on here. He isn't the one.

sorry my bad. but it seems like a very immature way of just saying no you cant call the police

under any circumstance. its something i would have said at around 15 fuck the police yo!

if you and your boys are painting and you get caught and the police say

hey who got away well that is snitching. you got caught and dont want to take the blame. its a bitch move.

but if you feel in danger its better to call the police and let them settle it then say settle yourself

with violence and then risk getting in trouble. when the cops ask hey why didnt you just call us

and let us handle it? youll feel pretty stupid as you get carted away on assault and battery charges.

again sorry for accusing tombrocks for painting dumpsters