is it ever a good idea to shit your shants?

blood fart

Re: is it ever a good idea to snitch?

that's pretty sad, but unfortunately, any fucking asshole can spit out a baby.

spit15 threw some good advice at you. calling the cops and letting them know about what's going on, isn't a bad thing. you aren't sending the cops over if you request more patrols through your block. just bring the awareness to them, and hopefully your tax dollars will be put to work.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I live in Austin.

Which is actually a very peaceful city.

My complex is just in one of the worst parts of town.

My dude just got home.

He said that there are a ton of cop cars all around our complex.

Hopefully, they are there to take care of my problem.

I didnt fuck with him hense the phrase "about to" I would of told him to stop but that means I have to get out of bed get dressed and go down two flights of stairs I actually gotta talk to the dude which means I have to repeat shit like 10 times because he is always high and our convo's always go like

Me:Dude can you turn your stereo down?

Dude:Oh yea sorry man I'll get the girl to do it...

Me:No worries man

Dude:Wait...what did you ask me to do?

Me:Just turn the stereo down a little bit its shaking stuff off my counters

Dude:Oh word!? Thats crazy no problems sorry man...

Me:Alright thanks

Dude:Wait what did you need me to do?

ect.ect.ect...

Its always a good idea to snitch. I snitch even when i dont have to. I see my brother stealing a cookie from the cookie jar; I snitch. I see a lady not pick up after he dog; I snitch. Heck if I cant find something to snitch about I make it up.

Snitch 4 Life.

I've voiced my opinion on this matter before on here, I feel there are VERY FEW vaid reasons in this world to call the cops, and this certainly isn't one of them

This seems like more of a reason to pick up a Louisville personally

But I also don't expect everyone else to be as anti-cop as me

start selling heroin...you would make a GRIP!! :lol:

jk

i say take pictures of the dealings, cokeheads, horsehead homless people and the hippiewhore. then, show them to the slumlord, demand your last months rent be waived so you can secure a new spot and if the slumlord refuses, tell him/her you will report them. what do you have to lose?

Just get one of these to stick in your house when you are not home...

mean_dog.jpg

But the cops won't do shit even if you did snitch to them... I honestly think the best thing you could do is get a few grams of dmt, pack about half a gram in a crack pipe for the cokeheads, then tell em its crack and watch them hit it... Once they are on the ground spazzing out in the hardest trip of their lives make them fear you so much they run at the site of you from now on...

Trust me.. this will work... feed any crackhead large quantities of dmt without them knowing and then scare the shit out of them as they are lying on the ground freaking out and they will leave you alone for life... and it should get the junkies to be so afraid of what you might do to them that they wont even want to start....

Complain to the landlord and see what happens first. You might have strict laws in your city on how to evict people, or landlords who don't give a fuck. If it cant be fixed, move out. If you can prove the living conditions were unsafe beyond reason, and the landlord didn't attempt to fix it. You should be given your security deposit and other possible damages back if you go to court. The key is the evidence you can get for court. Telling the cops isn't really going to fix your problems, unless the cops where you are actually give a shit about something other than a rich person, which is rare.

i read the first post. the whole situation.

and not any of the rest.

snitching would be the best thing to do.

but this generation was raised on not saying shit.

if i were you i would do it..and i would say fuck it call me a rat.

just dont let them find out..

because......2 weeks ago a man was found shot in the chest 6 times and a piece of fat chunck of cheese stuffed in his mouth..

now..hmm..tell me what you think he did..

but back to topic.

id call the cops..and ask them not to say who called and crap..

id tell the manager too. that shit would be annoying as hell with all those peeps...

plus.....i have a house full of expensive shit..

and i have an appartment in the ghetto too..

but i have pots heads that live downstair that offer me B-B-Q every sunday so thats cool

P2160011.jpg

I got one of these to guard my property.

I think I am just going to try to chum it up with those losers, and gain their trust.

Then I will take photos of all the criminal activity.

And use that to get out of my lease.

In the meantime, renter's insurance will give me some sense of security.

blood fart-

whether or not this is a situation that needs cops is one matter. whether or not you can snitch however is completely different.

civilians dont snitch. criminals do. your a tax payer (like someone else said). youve been working your ass off to clean your shit up. what right do these other peoples (not your friends, the junkies) have fucking all that up? that ain't right.

furthermore, its not like they're reasonable. your landlord probably isn't eather, he probably doesn't live there he lives in the burbs with the kid who told you not to snitch.

renter's insurance is definitely a good idea, though a bank is gonna be mighty suspicious if your filing claims a week after you carry out some insurance. the bank is gonna do some heavy investigating into that. at that point, your gonna have to straight up finger the neighbors, and it won't be anonymous. plus, the fact that your a felon etc, your gonna be looked into for insurance fraud.

depending on what your larger vicinity is (if every corner is a pharmacy etc.), cops will or won't do something. but if its relatively nice and you caught the shaft, then asking for more patrols etc isn't that ridiculous a request. considering the pickle about the fraud etc, it might actually make sense to speak to cops.

its fucked up when you have to "prove" you didn't do a crime when you really didn't. but establishing a precedent such as complaining to the landlord, calling the police.

all those interested: recreate these circumstances then insurance fraud allllll day.