is it ever a good idea to shit your shants?

blood fart

Here's my dilemma...

My neighbors are horrible drug addicts.

The 18 year old hippie hooker chick that lives catty-corner from me has opened up some sort of hobo hostel in her one bedroom apartment.

There is a constant stream of heroin addicted, 211 drinking, gnarled out hobos coming from her apartment.

They steal from her.

I tell her that she needs to cut her ties with them and make new friends.

She is young and impressionable.

She is currently dating some sleazy dude who just got released from prison, and judging by his horrible tattoos, he is some sort of Nazi supporter.

As well as a rotten tooth heroin addict.

They are always sitting outside my apartment, smoking cigarettes and talking about drugs.

When not talking about drugs, they talk about how they don't work because their time is worth more than money.

I don't ever want to tell them that I used to be a hobo, and lived on the streets for ten years.

I also don't want to tell them that I was a heroin addict.

I know there are more important things in life that getting wasted.

And I know that working is just something that you do when you are an adult.

Not make pitiful excuses of why you can't work.

When the only reason being that you are a lazy sack of shit.

I know that anything I have to say will fall of deaf ears.

Plus, usually when I talk to people, I look them in the eye..and these hobos make my eyes want to die.

Not to mention the fact that I really could care less if they continued on with their way of living and all of them OD'ed in the gutters.

It would actually be doing society a service.

So, back to my problem.

The neighbors below me are cocaine addicts.

They have taken to hanging out with my hippie lord neighbor.

They go back and forth from one shitty apartment to the other shitty apartment.

The cocaine addicts were bragging to me about how they stay up for days at a time and how they pawned his drum set for cocaine.

How they walk through their house looking for things to pawn.

Yet they don't pay their bills.

They think it makes them cool, somehow.

Instead of the exact type of people I would stab if I knew I could get away with it.

The cocaine addict neighbors sent the police to my house the other night.

Over something I didn't do.

Both sets of scummy jerks have friends that mistakenly come to my apartment at all hours of the night.

I see them buying drugs in the parking lot all the time.

I know this is starting to get quite long, but it is something that has been causing me a ton of stress as of late.

So.

Hippie lord has "friends" that steal from her.

Cocaine freaks pawn everything they own.

We have a ton of nice shit..and I am constantly on edge now, thinking these assholes are going to be high and try to break into my house and steal my thunder.

I have to make sure to always have someone at home, just to make sure this doesn't happen.

I am still uncomfortable about the whole situation.

And it is only getting worse as each day passes.

Should I make an anonymous call to the police and let them know about the high level of drug activity going on?

Should I tell the apartment complex managers about it all?

Or should I just wait for them to get evicted and hope it happens soon?

I work too hard to have to be surrounded by this shit and have to see it every day.

Advice on this problem??

And peeing in their butt would solve nothing.

So don't offer up that piece of wisdom.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: is it ever a good idea to snitch?

I don't know about snitching to the cops. Its never been something I thought about doing.

I did once snitch to a friends mom when hse became a meth head. She stopped and hasn't ever gone back. But its a lot easier when its a rich suburban white teenage girl who buys drugs with her parents money.

Why don't you move?

ps. I made money off your name today. I told a customer with the same name as you that she had the same name as my "best friend."

i had a some what similar situation with neighbors, except they were meth fiends and partied, fought, and brought people in and out all hours of the night. i let it last for awhile...but i have a daughter and that shit didn't need to be going on right outside her window. i snitched and called the cops after i heard the chick getting beat on by her boyfriend. she was screaming bloody murder and you could hear him punching her.

if that's snitching, so be it. the cops came...the manager showed up and discovered they're lame graffiti all over the walls, broken windows, etc. they got evicted, i was excited.

another neighbor/crackhead, that lived next door would play ugh some stupid song from the radio over and over again on repeat. i would pound on her wall, she still wouldn't turn it off. they never had money, were always bumming everything they could, so i just rode it out for as long as i could. eventually they couldn't play their rent and got evicted.

so, i guess it all depends on the situation. i personally couldn't stand what you're putting up with with your neighbors. if they like to party, fine, there's nothing wrong with that. when they start to bring you into their stupid lives and tell cops you did something you didn't, that's when i think it's appropriate.

Dude wanted to get a gun.

I think it would be a bad idea due to his rage issues.

Plus, me being a convicted felon, I cannot be around firearms.

I have never thought about helping the police do their job before by giving up information on others.

But this is just getting out of control.

And they sent the cops to my house.

We were going to go down there and settle it with our fists of fury...but we can't go to jail.

We have jobs and can't be missing work over being in jail for beating up wimpy drug addicts.

I am just torn over this, because on the one hand, I don't give a shit about these jerks and just want them out of my life.

And if that means the cops busting down their doors, then so be it.

But on the other hand, many many times in the past when I was arrested, the cops wanted me to turn on people and lessen my sentence.

I never did because I know that is not the thing to do.

But I just feel like this is a different situation.

And the police might be my only chance to rid myself of these assfaces.

We have about two months on our lease.

Just in the last month or so, things have been getting progressively worse and worse as each day passes.

And I don't want to have to be uncomfortable in my own house for the next two months.

Just so some lowlife junkie losers can do the things they do in peace.

hmmm yeah... I'd tell the building managers... and then move out because it sounds like a pretty sketchy apt. building to begin with, and sketchy is as sketchy does... so more sketchy chicks will probably move in after they move out / get kicked out. sketchy.

We are moving out as soon as our lease is up.

The complex is totally sketchy.

I saw some dude get stabbed to death about a month ago.

People are always drunk fighting in the parking lot.

Drug deals in the parking lot.

Drunk Mexicans driving their cars through the fences.

Drunk Mexicans driving their cars into the dumpsters.

Windows getting smashed with 40 bottles.

Windows getting kicked in.

None of that shit really bothered me too much.

It didn't make me feel worried or uncomfortable in my own home.

But now that shiesty ass drug addicts are all around and always being broke and doing whatever it takes to get money for drugs..I am just not cool with that at all.

I am really not cool with crazy eyed trashy fukers coming to my door at three in the morning and when I answer, they try to walk in.

When I block their way and tell them they are at the wrong apartment, they still want to look inside and see what I have.

Not cool

i actually thought of this whole snitching debate this morning...

if you feel your at danger or just dont have a good feeling about it, then i see nothing wrong with whats doing whats best for you and yours...

sometimes we have to bend our own self morals to keep us safe...

i dunno its all up to you..

me? id snitch because i would hate to live next to some drug dealing smack addicts making more money than me doing nothing!

fuck that shit. hatehatehatehatehatehate!

I would call the police for sure every single time some illegal shit was going down. I know some people will be "you should never call the police" and "stop snitching", but the way I see it is that every person has a right to live decently and without worrying about themselves and their stuff. If you can not live right because of someone elses problems then something needs to change.

First thing you need to move, fuck a lease. If they push you, then take them to small claims court and show that they are not providing a safe place for you to live. You will need police reports. You will help them along by calling them. Your taxes pay their salary, so use them. Why should you have to deal with baseheads?

For some reasons calling the police is needed and not snitching. The people who say you should never call the police are the ones getting the police called on them. So of course they will tell you not to call the police.

If it was me, I would call in a second, not because I need someone else to fight my fights, but because I should not have to deal with someone elses problems when I am chilling at home after work. I have very little tolerence for baseheads of any type. I work to get my shit, so why shouldn't everyone else?

hmmm

tough dilema

but, i dont think the cops will do much

and if its an apt then adt is out of the question.

i feel for you i never have enough nice things to be troubled by something like this

no one would wanna break in my house

except maybe for my 89.99 tv

ballin status

We were planning on getting out of our lease early, which we will probably still do..but we don't have the money right now to move.

The two working people at my home (my dude and I) have been supporting two of our buddies while they find jobs.

It has been leaving us pretty broke, trying to be good friends and give out a helping hand.

Plus, moving from a one bedroom apartment to a three bedroom apartment costs a lot of money.

And we just don't have it right now.

It's just shitty knowing that we both work super hard to get the things we have.

And we are surrounded by people who if given the chance, will take it all for the sake of getting high.

I wasn't thinking the police would do much, unless I had proof of what was going on, or unless they were causing some sort of disturbance outside of their apartments.

I am just at the end of my rope with these jerks.

I know the complex won't do anything, if they are still paying their rent.

Which I am thinking they probably won't be doing anymore.

But I don't want to chance that they somehow do pay their rent and I have to deal with this shit for another two months.

dude. they're her neighbors. I think she has straightened up her life better anyone I know could have.

She was livin pretty damn rough. Seems to me like she's got her shit pretty straightened out. She doesn't do drugs, she's got a home and she's got a job.

I have changed my life.

In every way.

You have said before that I need to find new friends.

For the most part, all my friends are good people.

Just some of them are lazy.

I spent a lot of years wasted.

Doing the wrong thing and not thinking twice about it.

Nothing at that time could make me change.

Not prison.

Not my family telling me how they felt.

Not having anything to my name and living day to day.

The only thing that made me change was myself and being tired of the way I was living.

And wanting to be a positive part of my niece's upbringing.

That being said, I have faith in my friends.

I know they want to do the right thing and be responsible people.

Maybe I have let them lounge around my place too long, without doing anything.

But we have laid down the law and given them a deadline to do the things they need to do.

my professional legal advice, is this:

call this guy

180px-Bronson_1.jpg

seriously though, file a complaint with the landlord/managment office. also, if you can, look into renter's insurance. that would be the best thing to do to cover your ass if the shit did hit the fan. these mother fuckers are looting for drugs, without a care. if they know you have shit inside your place, they probably will try to get it when the going gets tough. the gun thing --bad idea. really bad idea. i don't care how fucking gangsta half of you people think you are, that's the wrong fucking idea. it will open more problems than it will solve any. i recommend talking to mr. louisville slugger, or dr. ballpin hammer. break knees, not heads, because killing someone isn't going to help you out.

so yeah, fuck the "no snitch" policy. fuck the cops, they don't care. file the complaint with management. if they don't do anything, see if you can get out of your lease and move out. and definitely look into renter's insurance. as for your dude's rage problem, let him go apeshit when the time is right, and try and keep him under control until then.

last resort:

039_8514~Charles-Bronson-Posters.jpg

good luck with this.

I complain about them(the dudes on my living room floor) from time to time..but all in all, they are good people.

At least I have them to guard my house while I am at work.

I try not to worry about money ever.

What I have, I am fine with spreading it around with my friends.

Buying someone a drink has never kept me from paying rent or getting my belly full.

Still, it would be nice to be able to buy things I have been wanting and not been able to afford.

But that is life.

Everyone wants more than what they have.

They bring things into the house.

Boxes of paint.

Bottles of stolen booze.

Glass cutting supplies.

Food stamps.

It's been fine for a while, but they know that we are tired of supporting them.

And that they have to be adults and get their own.

I think they will do it.

and be our roommates in a new place.

Instead of ruining a friendship over not wanting to work.

They are good guys.

I like having them around.

Most of the time.