Black snake moan, sort of

CILONE/SK

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
they're not getting hate crime charges because one of the guys was in a relationship with the girl prior to this. during said relationship, he was arrested on domestic abuse charges.

Actually if you read it it says that the reason that they chose not to go with federal hate crime charges is because it only carrys a sentence of ten years. And West Virginas state laws for kidnapping carrys a life sentence. They're trying to fuck them as hard as they can. Which is fine by me.

You have some serious issues. Do you realize you are the only one to come in ch 0 with such hate filled nonsense? We all talk shit, but you are the only one who does this 100% of the time.

I think if me and you are ever in the same area, we will really need to just handle our business properly. You are the only person on this forum that I would really fight just for the fun of it.

If you payed closer attention you'd see that it's only shitheads like you that I talk like this too. There's like 4 of yous. You fall into the same click of dipshits as EBPH, Some1, and Spitfire. Congradulations.

Actually if you read it it says that the reason that they chose not to go with federal hate crime charges is because it only carrys a sentence of ten years. And West Virginas state laws for kidnapping carrys a life sentence. They're trying to fuck them as hard as they can. Which is fine by me.

ahh ok, i was just going by what i heard on the news the other day.

what a piss-poor excuse for a 500th post.