Top 5 Latest Graf Trends

Unregistered

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by worldoflies

im on the east coast. i can paint freights any day of the week in broad daylight in built up areas with no problem. i could probably paint naked while blasting a boom box if i felt like it. freights are only slightly more risky/difficult to pull than legal walls. maybe you really do live somewhere freights are hard, but i doubt it. if freights were really tough, kids wouldnt be pulling 500 a year.

the only people in this game that are really impressive are all city nyc bombers, euro dudes catching whole cars and those kids in LA doing burners on 4 inch ledges. if you want to prove that you are a badass go fight in war or something.

I MEAN NO DISRESPECT AND HAVE NO IDEA WHO YOU ARE BUT HONESTLY.....HOW MANY FREIGHT TRAINS HAVE YOU PAINTED???IF THE ANSWER IS NOT MANY PERHAPS YOU NEED TO GO AND ENCOUNTER CSX WORKERS,AND POLICE FOR YOURSELF.500 LEGAL WALLS IS VERY DIFFERENT FROM 5OO FREIGHTS I AM NOT GONNA ACT LIKE FREIGHTS ARE AS ILL AS ''CLEAN TRAINS''BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT BUT IN THE SAME BREATH I DON'T THINK YOU CAN SPEAK ON THE EASE OF 500 FREIGHTS UNLESS YOU HAVE LIVED THOUGH IT FIRST PERSON.I HAVE NEVER HAD TO HIDE ,OR GOTTED CHASED FROM A LEGAL WALLOR HAD TO PAINT A LEGAL WALL AT NIGHT WITH NO LIGHTING WHATSOEVER.NOR RUN THE RISK OF THE WALL RUNNING ME OVER,OR ROLLING AWAY BEFORE I WAS DONE...BUT MAYBE THAT'S JUST ME .BLASTING A BOOM BOX NAKED ON A WEEKDAY DAY SOUNDS FUNNY BUT I WOULD NOT BE SURPRISED IF IT ENDED IN CUFFS.....JUST A THOUGHT.NOONES CLAIMING''BADASS''OR ANYTHING ,AND OFF THE RECORD FREIGHTS ARE NOT MY ONLY FORTE...THANK YOU

Guest catwash
Originally posted by starv

Another big trend is fame, it should be about the love of it. Not fame, that's wack.

what the fuck?! that's bollocks!

Whatever happened to doing it for your own reasons? If I want to do it for fame who are you to tell me I'm wrong? Most people start for fame, my priorities have changed over the last 10 years but I initially started to get fame from my peers.

I think a big trend is writers giving too much of a shit about what the rest are doing. I really hate hearing people say shit like...

"it pisses me off seeing [insert specific category of writer here], writing [insert specific style here] , as if they were [insert different category of writer here]. "

Believe it or not people are brought up in graff differently from place to place, and develope their style in just as uniquely a way. Same way as we all write for different reasons. Not everyone (including myself) is necessarily aware of the correct history of every single style and why and where it came from. Some people just witness graffiti (in their city, on the streets, on the internet) and simply fall in love with it. and they sketch sketch sketch and then paint paint paint. people progress and develope style by building of off what's been done. does it matter where it came from? it's just paint on a wall afterall. we're all doing the same damn thing anyway, so just do your own thing and don't worry about the next guy, you ARE in it for yourself, aren't you? im done ranting, peace.

Originally posted by cleansheets

5. Crews that have so many members that half of them have never met each other.

6. Cleansheets being an internet thug and talking mad shit about everything just because it is the new thing.

haahaahahaha

oneliners~ gotta love 'em, even tho i jock them like theres no tomorrow :p

:rolleyes:

fuck trends.. i just want to see my shit where i go.. and everyone else to see it too and think.. "damn, what a loser! does he have a car or does he just walk everywhere? what a loser!!"

• 2 years later...

2 trends

1- Listening to 50 cent and thinking you are hard

2- disrespecting women

3- not thinking about a future

4- not improving you're skills.

5- dick riding anyone possible

6- jumping on whatever bandwagon there is of hate

7- doing drugs cuz its choooooooool..

8- thinking your the best at anything you do

9- running the second you are spotted bombing and never returning.

10 - doing heat spots cuz its the 'cool' thing to do

11- bringing up dirty hands in some shape or form in every thread

12- hating the government or city for no reason

13- staring everyone and everything down whereever you go

14- white kids saying the N word

15- fatcap throwies that look ugly as shit

10 - Doing NYC style fill-ins in a place other than NYC.

7 - Visiting New York City for the first time and only going to lower or mid-town Manhattan.

oh shit you hit the nail.

i honestly dont even know what the new trends are? i keep forgetting to pay attention.

people are biting hense alot now, right? that's probably a trend. um. as dude said, looking at radishes is pretty wack. i blew out one of my new rims on a curb last night. it's not really a trend (well atleast i hope it doesn't turn into one) but it sucked.

i think thats it. everything else is cool.

oh wait, complaining about people on the internet, that's still a wack trend. just accept it and love.

Originally posted by BurgerKing

2 trends

1- Listening to 50 cent and thinking you are hard

2- disrespecting women

3- not thinking about a future

4- not improving you're skills.

5- dick riding anyone possible

6- jumping on whatever bandwagon there is of hate

7- doing drugs cuz its choooooooool..

8- thinking your the best at anything you do

9- running the second you are spotted bombing and never returning.

10 - doing heat spots cuz its the 'cool' thing to do

11- bringing up dirty hands in some shape or form in every thread

12- hating the government or city for no reason

13- staring everyone and everything down whereever you go

14- white kids saying the N word

15- fatcap throwies that look ugly as shit

no fuckin shit, you got em all except for one that ive seen a lot recently:

graff/art ho's

Archived