Top 5 Latest Graf Trends

Unregistered

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Ten Trends.

10. I have to go take a shit.

9. Playing Jenga like its your job.

8. Having a shitty computer.

7. Spending money you don't have on things you dont need.

6. Using your own testicles as a paintbrush AND not making money off of it.

5. I crapped my pants.

4. Writers going out bombing and neglecting to show off their home-made strap-ons.

3. Not entering the monopoly tournament im having tonight.

2. Skipping practice. Athletic or otherwise.

1. Waking up.

Originally posted by deadbitches

i hear what you saying about graf eliteism, but if you let it bother you your kind of sonny. And the connection between freights and eliteism? i dont really know many freight heads but Im pretty sure its the easiest, risk and consequence free way of getting over. all you know this is true, so if your one of these kids with 8000 freights, more power to you in your bullshit world, but if you think your better than say some kid who takes chances rocking ugly fills, than your toyer than i thought.

getting busted a few times on the streets=little fine, few nights in jail here in there, maybe some probation

busted with freights, 1st offense=felony charges, thousands in fines, definite probation, possible serious jail time. and still freight companies keep lists of what you do.

i'm not trying to play a violen here but think before you speak. If you don't do both, you only have the option of having an opinion of one.

Originally posted by footsoldier

number 1 ungraf related trend for this year......MODS....

yeah all these fuckin spiked belt /mesh hat/red shirt wearing fucks that wore tribal gear and adidas 2 years ago.makes me puke.not saying one is better than the other, just talking about people and their identity crisis .

Guest sodapop7

my 2 cents...

5.kids not respecting writers who have been painting longer ,and stronger then them for years...not caring about local history

4.everyone and their grandma saying ''i want to get into freights''and when they finally do go leaving cans around the yard,and ''tagging up'' the walls for the workers to see

3.internet ''beef''

2.not putting in work.....but claiming you do/did when you did not

1.100 percent biting ...overall copycats

0.the people whom fit each and everyone of these catagories,oh well

Guest seter_stk

who gives a fuck bout the "trends" just do ya own thing, who cares if no one else likes it or not. if ya write to fit in, stop being a poser and fucken quit writing

Guest GoBiloe

i have to say, this thread makes me feel ashamed to be involved in graffiti. what is this, high school? that's what a lot of us started writing to get away from.

IF YOU ARE SPENDING TIME FIGURING OUT WHAT'S TRENDY IN GRAFF YOU ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM. THIS IS NOT A "SCENE" BECAUSE TO COUNT FOR ANYTHING YOU CANT JUST DRESS RIGHT AND PAY ATTENTION TO OTHER WRITERS. GO OUT AND FUCKING BOMB (STREETS, TRAINS, WALLS WHO CARES) OR SHUT UP. YOU ARE EMBARRASSING YOURSELF, WHETHER YOU'RE A TOY OR A FAMOUS MAGAZINE STAR.

(and what is this about etchbath being trendy just because it's a new tool? that's like saying stickers are trendy, or silver markers are trendy. i'm obviously a hypocrite since i posted this, but that doesn't mean i cant be disgusted.)

also most of you don't know what "MOD" means at all. the trendy coked up mods i know used to be youth crew kids, not "hip hop" posers.. it's funnier like that anyway.

Originally posted by deadbitches

i hear what you saying about graf eliteism, but if you let it bother you your kind of sonny. And the connection between freights and eliteism? i dont really know many freight heads but Im pretty sure its the easiest, risk and consequence free way of getting over. all you know this is true, so if your one of these kids with 8000 freights, more power to you in your bullshit world, but if you think your better than say some kid who takes chances rocking ugly fills, than your toyer than i thought.

yo.... this kid is funny....... please post more especially if your all fukt up

thats what this site needs

Originally posted by GoBiloe

i have to say, this thread makes me feel ashamed to be involved in graffiti. what is this, high school? that's what a lot of us started writing to get away from.

IF YOU ARE SPENDING TIME FIGURING OUT WHAT'S TRENDY IN GRAFF YOU ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM. THIS IS NOT A "SCENE" BECAUSE TO COUNT FOR ANYTHING YOU CANT JUST DRESS RIGHT AND PAY ATTENTION TO OTHER WRITERS. GO OUT AND FUCKING BOMB (STREETS, TRAINS, WALLS WHO CARES) OR SHUT UP. YOU ARE EMBARRASSING YOURSELF, WHETHER YOU'RE A TOY OR A FAMOUS MAGAZINE STAR.

(and what is this about etchbath being trendy just because it's a new tool? that's like saying stickers are trendy, or silver markers are trendy. i'm obviously a hypocrite since i posted this, but that doesn't mean i cant be disgusted.)

also most of you don't know what "MOD" means at all. the trendy coked up mods i know used to be youth crew kids, not "hip hop" posers.. it's funnier like that anyway.

your a fucking faggot . what the fuck are you talking about

Dying Tickles

#1 trend that I have noticed is hoards and hoards of little faggots running around putting their hella gay tag on everything their 4ft ass can reach. Around where I live, they usually skate and have severe attitude problems as well. They dont know jack shit about graff, and seem to think its cool to write over your precious wildstyle-daytime-illegal-tracksides that cost a fucken lot of money to put up.... just cause it was over one of their little texta tags and you "capped" them. Fucken little shits are worse than a scared dog when you confront them... and YES, I feel strongly about this.

Internet beef is gaye. Get over it. Go to www.townhallsteps.com where Sydney's most "elite" battle it out over the net... If you wanna see what I'm talking about. :rolleyes:

I dont understand the whole freight thing... we have freights in Australia too ( :D ) and they get destroyed... but there are very few ppl who paint solely one thing.

Can someone actually define Euro style to me?

Guest GoBiloe
Originally posted by drkilpatient

your a fucking faggot . what the fuck are you talking about

HEY INTERNET SHIT TALKER YOU ARE ON EVERYONE'S LIST. HAHAH THANKS FOR PROVING MY POINT YOU FUCK.

In referance to the first post of this thread; The worst trend in graffiti is dorks on the dorkbox who like to comment on how unreal a real writer is because he/she may paint similar looking freight pieces over a certain period of time. The fact of the matter is, half you don't paint enough to understand that style is an evolutionary process. I think it's great if you can come up with a differant style consistently, but I know no one who comes off drasticly differant on every occassion and still actually maintains a healthy work ethic. And if you have to question what denotes a healthy work ethic, you're not putting in the time you could be. So keep your criticism to a minimum.

:rolleyes:

Guest SOCCERMOM 1

soccermoms all over the world are now writing graffiti, so you know graffiti alone is quite trendy........brrrr its cold time to make the young ones hot coco!

Originally posted by fr8oholic

canadians

:D

sweeeeet.. i didn't know i was part of a trend.

i don't know if its a trend but.. kids comin out with the same name as so and so and not giving a fuck. "my styles totally different blahblahblah.. he lives in a different city blahblah... i'm gonna write it anyway...". well guess what fuckee, so and so has bin around for 15 years so it really doesn't matter. so and so already writes it, change your name.

maybe not a "trend", maybe its just my oldschool mentality, but its really starting to piss me off.

• 5 months later...
Guest Fabo 2

2. taking beef on the net serious - it's like running in the special olympics - even if you win, you're still retarded...

hahahahaha. Bump for Grand one.

Originally posted by and now you choke

i'd like to mention one thing thats trendy:

people online who talk as though painting freights is easy...and that freight writers are chumps who don't "bomb", etc, etc.

i don't know ANYONE down who has it like that PERIOD. especially on the east coast right now. once you have a rail company on your ass, you'll know what's fucking up. i could take my city like cake, and have in the past as a joke. thank you and goodnight.

im on the east coast. i can paint freights any day of the week in broad daylight in built up areas with no problem. i could probably paint naked while blasting a boom box if i felt like it. freights are only slightly more risky/difficult to pull than legal walls. maybe you really do live somewhere freights are hard, but i doubt it. if freights were really tough, kids wouldnt be pulling 500 a year.

the only people in this game that are really impressive are all city nyc bombers, euro dudes catching whole cars and those kids in LA doing burners on 4 inch ledges. if you want to prove that you are a badass go fight in war or something.

top 5

1. mops

2. beef for beefs sake

3. graf wriers bragging about it instead of staying annonymous

4. all talk and no paint

5. copying styles instead of being original

6. internet graf communities that preach very strict rules about graf.

Guest mafIAkilla
Originally posted by worldoflies

im on the east coast. i can paint freights any day of the week in broad daylight in built up areas with no problem. i could probably paint naked while blasting a boom box if i felt like it. freights are only slightly more risky/difficult to pull than legal walls. maybe you really do live somewhere freights are hard, but i doubt it. if freights were really tough, kids wouldnt be pulling 500 a year.

the only people in this game that are really impressive are all city nyc bombers, euro dudes catching whole cars and those kids in LA doing burners on 4 inch ledges. if you want to prove that you are a badass go fight in war or something.

its the same way here.....the couple of freights i have painted have been in the middle of the day with the only problem being that it was too hot outside.....lotsa dayfreight spots here.....

Archived