Top 5 Latest Graf Trends

Unregistered

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Handjob

People should just have the gonards to do what they want, without people branding them into a new category of whats "trendy" right now. Who cares... Its not rocket science, we write our names on things. If you see mine, thats all I care about.

just my humble opinion.

Originally posted by >>>spot<<<

-just plainly not giving a fuck about who you're biting.basicly opening a mag and biting someone you've never met that lives across the sea.but no one will know since that person isn't that well known.

-people that say it's ok to bite,"everyone has influences".no shit.but there's a difference.

no offense, but you're a strange one to be mentioning these.

Originally posted by INDEPENDENZA

i dont get it... your talking about quebec ?

The subject of this topic applies to writing, not Quebec or a made up art movement.

What I mean by seperatists is writers who do one thing and are disgusted by any other form of writing. For example... Freight writers who refuse to do walls because they feel walls are for suckers. Bombers who feel they're keeping it real by only hitting up bus stations. And so on...

ok ok ok this thread is great. i seriously laughed at ceratin parts of it.... soooo true.

and by the way, the strokes fuckin suck. they wish they were the kinks but fuck them. just like modest mouse wishes they were the pixies. fuck you modest mouse.

anyways.....round these parts...the trends i see very out in the open are...

-"freight kids" who do the 10 minute legal wall "i wish i was espo" shit, and make sure that they are rocking some sort of train-or-heavy-metal-themed gear whilst doing so. (example: ***** was seen rockin a pair of chucktaylors and an iron maiden shirt when about a year ago he wouldnt be caught in public unless he was wearing ecko or polo or some "underground" hiphop shirt.

-etchbath.

-european paint.

-going to art galleries and moping around in your deathmetal shirt with skulls all over it. oooooh youre sooo scary. oooooooooooh.

-kids who read the irak articles and then started trying to floss gucci and eat morphine pills all the time while rolling around on pink rollerblades listening to dashboard confessional. hahahaha you know who you are.

-white suburban kids who wish they were in AWR or LTS so they do cholo tags and listen to shapeshifters and cypress hill everywhere they go and strictly rock dickies and pull their socks up to their knees so they can show off their nike cortez leather shoes.

-kids who read the GESO article and now think they are geso and go out trying to steal refridgerators all day and cary mace and other weak weapons cause they still cant find flareguns. hhaahhahaah you know who you are.

as for me.....

one word................................ psuedojockismfauxprep.

graffiti fucking elitism.

that's the trend. the popular freight guys are the biggest bunch of fairy fucking elitist snobs i've ever known. shut the fuck up already! you would have been 10x cooler had you never spoken!

please! shut the fuck up!

and all of the guys that lurk on this board who talk about how much they're above being on 12oz and hate the effect of the internet on graffiti. america's biggest known freight crew was started on the internet.....and those people have the nerve to turn their back and talk like never were part of any of this. fuck you...

really...we all sit in our beds at night and think about the same things. we're never happy with ourselves until someone comes riding the cock and then our heads get swollen to the size of montana.

and i wish i could paint without worrying about what some social whore would say to me in response to my piece. XXX is biting XXX...man...fuck all of that...haven't you gotten lost in the big picture?

it's about having fun. not sucking cocks and getting popular.

i hear what you saying about graf eliteism, but if you let it bother you your kind of sonny. And the connection between freights and eliteism? i dont really know many freight heads but Im pretty sure its the easiest, risk and consequence free way of getting over. all you know this is true, so if your one of these kids with 8000 freights, more power to you in your bullshit world, but if you think your better than say some kid who takes chances rocking ugly fills, than your toyer than i thought.

Guest Can you sign my book???

Seriously, some people on here were so on point its scary...Of course we are all hypocrites at some point...The one trend I wish people would follow is just havin fun...Period...

Originally posted by Mr.DeadFLast

graffiti fucking elitism.

that's the trend. the popular freight guys are the biggest bunch of fairy fucking elitist snobs i've ever known. shut the fuck up already! you would have been 10x cooler had you never spoken!

please! shut the fuck up!

and all of the guys that lurk on this board who talk about how much they're above being on 12oz and hate the effect of the internet on graffiti. america's biggest known freight crew was started on the internet.....and those people have the nerve to turn their back and talk like never were part of any of this. fuck you...

if your gonna get that upset and call niggaz out...name the crew...i would....and i agree with you to a extent..the only thing is i do think the internet was the down fall of graff BUT im not the one on here whoring off styles and giving away all the secrets that I had to learn and come up on...the fun is out of it thats all...i mean im not bitter and i do feel shit happens with technology so oh well..

anyway, who are the "popular" freight guys? and i would love to know what in your eyes is the biggest known freight crew that started on the net...

Originally posted by seeking innocence

5.being 13

4.liking america

3.train writers who have never bombed, bitching about 'legal eagles'

2.the strokes

1.writers wearing capes (lazlo, they just wont give it up?!)

That cape thing sounds like a trend I wanna get in on! Call me trendy...

i'd like to mention one thing thats trendy:

people online who talk as though painting freights is easy...and that freight writers are chumps who don't "bomb", etc, etc.

i don't know ANYONE down who has it like that PERIOD. especially on the east coast right now. once you have a rail company on your ass, you'll know what's fucking up. i could take my city like cake, and have in the past as a joke. thank you and goodnight.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Every single thing on this thread represents the reasons why I haven't bothered to start writing. Beer,

El Mamerro

Originally posted by Mr.DeadFLast

i'm not naming names for the sake of respect for privacy. but ihateu, YOU know who i'm talking about...and it's not a diss on them. it's just their foundation...

oh WHO is it I dont know...the only old freight crew mabye is N. and now there are like 3 major ones. take your dick from between your legs and just say it...christ...im just waiting to tear you apart if its N. or A2M...but if not mabye i hear you...

• 1 month later...

trends...

what?

1. popping carisiden(sp) pills.

2. taking beef on the net serious - it's like running in the special olympics - even if you win, you're still retarded...

3. complaining about shit...

4. responding to this thread.

5. not being able to come up with more "trendy" shit, so you do this and just type for the fuck of it...

any thoughts on using CERTO for drug screenings?

Re: trends...

Originally posted by grand_one

what?

1. popping carisiden(sp) pills.

2. taking beef on the net serious - it's like running in the special olympics - even if you win, you're still retarded...

3. complaining about shit...

4. responding to this thread.

5. not being able to come up with more "trendy" shit, so you do this and just type for the fuck of it...

any thoughts on using CERTO for drug screenings?

yo grand do you mean coricidan (the little red pills), damn im not sure if i spelled it right either but if thats what your talking about yeah i remember like 3 or 4 years ago i did that alot.and they sure are trendy now.

Archived