The Vent Thread

CILONE/SK

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

dear CFO of my fucking hospital,

you get your info from a woman in my office who is asking in january asking the ifs and whys of the VA payment lull ..... there as been spotty allocation since OCTOBER. due to CONGRESSION BUDGET HEARINGS. i would venture to say 1/3 of your fucking business is from vets..... would it be so fucking crazy for you to get some info on this ? would it be so insane for you to make contact at a level i can't touch? no i don't think so. but i didn't go to business school. i dont' know what illogical techniques they teach there. but go fuck yourself. the end.

- carly

**to be posted in dear________no homo but i vent work anger too ofter there.

104kgnq.jpg

i can only blame myself

............ and modern warfare 2

that sucks. my math class this semester is hard as fuck. it's only intermediate algebra but i havent taken a math class since high school and i'm 25. i know how to do most of the shit just dont know the terminology or whatever. hope i dont fail.

Originally posted in Smash or Trash before I found this thread:

She is obviously a lesbian.

If you're gonna act, dress, and expect to be treated like a male, why do you act so snooty and rude to males? In my day to day experience, dykes are the most jaded and impolite people to encounter as a duder. This isn't just a few instances, I live in a big metropolitan city (NYC) with a large lez community, and this has been reoccurring too often to be coincidental.

I'm not a mean or rude person, either. I'm nice to everyone. Which is why this tendency is so bothersome. /endrant.

people it's not that hard to use the touchscreen ticket machines for the train

and if the one you use says "cards only" use a card goddamit don't stand there waggling your $5.00 note.

ditto with people using cards on the Card/cash machine when the Card only machine is free.

grrrrr