The Vent Thread

CILONE/SK

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are actually two bases in Atlanta. Plus an Airforce base on the west burbs. Both bases are in the ghetto and I do not want to live in that so I commute. Only until early next year, I will deploy then and my family will have a nice quiet place to live and it doesn't matter how far they are from the base, because they do not have to go there.

yo fuck ignorant old people. im tired of haveing to wait for sevice because im "young" and you think because im some kid you can go take care of some other shit when its my turn to make an order or by shit. bitter fucks. and no i dont sell drugs, so you can stop mugging me because you gotta take the short white bus to you job at walmart and i have a car. or the chevron gas station. and when i come in to buy a lottery ticket, instead of lying to my ass and telling me the systems down right now, how about you Ask for my ID and sell me a ticket? if i win the lottery the first thing im gonna do is pay a bus load of hyphy music lovers from oakland and richmonds cutting street to stop at oyur job and go dumb all over your shitty establishment.

• 2 years later...

vent:

so today i got paid for the first time..

went to the job to pick up my check.. and apparently

i dont get a paycheck.. my money goes right onto this

hot pink ass card they sent me in the mail a couple days ago..

i could choose direct deposit but i dont even have a bank account..

so this money is stuck on this fuckin card... so my manager told me

the pin number is the last 4 digits on the card.. i went to a atm and tried

to get money off of it.. nothing.... so i call the number on the card and activate it and set up a pin...

go back to the atm and try it again... NOTHING.... so i go back and call

a second time, do the same thing but the stupid fucking machine says

it is "unable to process my request"... so i call another number which was

apparently the "lost and stolen card hotline" and ask the dude if he could

just help me out real quick.. he told me the line was only for lost or stolen shit,

but to call the same number back and press 3 on the machine even if its not

an option and it'll tell me what to do.. so i call again and push 3... FUCKING NOTHING....

so this mutha fucka lied to me.. i try to set up my pin number again and continue to get

"sorry, but we're unable to process your request at this time.."

so now i have my money on a stupid fucking HOT FUCKING PINK STANK ASS PREPAID DEBIT CARD

and i cant even fucking take money off of it....... /yesMAD... as fuck.....

yea i had to fill all that shit out when i started...

but i guess its all just digital i still get paid regardless...

it'd be a hell of alot more simple if they gave me a fucking check..

or if i just did direct deposit, but since i dont even have a bank account

im stuck with this stupid ass card... they never told me about this shit neither....

lol i guess its just a victorias secret thing...

and i guess thats just the way they pay you all the people

i got hired with just went through with the direct deposit shit...

i mean i got a pay stub but with bold ass "NOT A REAL CHECK"

right on the front of that bitch... im just gonna go to a citi bank tomorrow

and tell them the deal and see if they can get me situated hopefully...

im bout to slap a bitch when i go to work in a couple hours....

Must be a Chicago thing.

You know anyone else who's gotten paid that way?

SoundS real shady. Should atleast have a paper check to take to the liquor store to cash ya know.

they do that a lot, game stop employees get paid that way, as do employees of other businesses, its starting to take off.

vent:

so today i got paid for the first time..

went to the job to pick up my check.. and apparently

i dont get a paycheck.. my money goes right onto this

hot pink ass card they sent me in the mail a couple days ago..

i could choose direct deposit but i dont even have a bank account..

so this money is stuck on this fuckin card... so my manager told me

the pin number is the last 4 digits on the card.. i went to a atm and tried

to get money off of it.. nothing.... so i call the number on the card and activate it and set up a pin...

go back to the atm and try it again... NOTHING.... so i go back and call

a second time, do the same thing but the stupid fucking machine says

it is "unable to process my request"... so i call another number which was

apparently the "lost and stolen card hotline" and ask the dude if he could

just help me out real quick.. he told me the line was only for lost or stolen shit,

but to call the same number back and press 3 on the machine even if its not

an option and it'll tell me what to do.. so i call again and push 3... FUCKING NOTHING....

so this mutha fucka lied to me.. i try to set up my pin number again and continue to get

"sorry, but we're unable to process your request at this time.."

so now i have my money on a stupid fucking HOT FUCKING PINK STANK ASS PREPAID DEBIT CARD

and i cant even fucking take money off of it....... /yesMAD... as fuck.....

you're a dumbass.

if you had a bank account and have ever used an ATM you'd know that 'unable to process request' means the ATM needs to be restocked with cash.

you should have just used another machine.

or hey, maybe you should have a fucking chequeing account already seeing as how you're older than 11 years old.

FAIL.

you're a dumbass.

if you had a bank account and have ever used an ATM you'd know that 'unable to process request' means the ATM needs to be restocked with cash.

you should have just used another machine.

or hey, maybe you should have a fucking chequeing account already seeing as how you're older than 11 years old.

FAIL.

nigga YOU failed...

read it again more carefully..

i said the second time i CALLED the machine

kept saying unable to process request... machine meaning

the automated telemarketer that you gotta push the buttons for..

for example... "please press 1 for this, please press 2 for that"...

and actually i plan on opening a checking account sometime during the week...

vent:

I've already pooped three times today and now I need to again and it's not fucking cool. I didn't even eat anything out of the ordinary.

And yesterday I went to the fucking financial aid office at my school and last year I got financial aid in full with a very small amount being loans (like 3000) and now some dumb shit happened and in order for me to be in the same situation as last year I need to take fucking 13,000 in loans. This is fucking stupid. AND to top that off I have been dealing with fucking bullshit from this office since September. Every couple of weeks they say they have a new thing for me to fill out or I need to confirm some stupid fucking thing in order to get my financial aid and I was only off by 3000 dollars this year but for some fucking reason that means I have to pay an extra 10,000 in fucking loans. What the fuck. This all happened on Friday and I need to sort it out tomorrow. I think the lady who I talked to then didn't have a fucking clue what she was talking about so, I need to find someone with at least half a brain.

End vent

Edit: Just Kidding start again

And because of all of that ^ I haven't been able to sign up for new classes (which I shoulda been able to do for weeks) and because of that I will get SHIT classes that I don't even need/want to take in the spring AND I don't know my class schedule so I can't make a work schedule for the spring so, I am going to getting shitty fucking shifts all because people who's fucking job it is to help me get financial aid keep fucking up my shit.

taylor-swift-9.jpg

hey taylor, it's me again. let's talk.

so lemme get this straight. now you date underage boys who become werewolves in twilight? joe jonas before that? what the fuck, really. your dating record is worse than those beer farts i had last week when i decided to get drunk on a monday... and then eat taco bell afterwards.. that's another story entirely, but long story short i almost had an entire amtrak car to myself the day before thanksgiving.

Back on topic.

Don't be such a tard. you know full well that they don't care about you and you're their little mildy country trophy wife to have "forever and always" and then when someone else comes up who has eyes that are slightly closer together, you're DONE. done, girl. let's be serious, you're very pale, and kinda skinny.

In light of this, I have a proposal: marry me. And here's why. for one, i'm pale too, so i feel your pain. we can do tons of things that pale people do, like buy vintage shit and listen to awful music or drive pickup trucks or whatever. second, my redneck side is there too; i drink cheap beer, voted republican, and know my way around the state of ohio. i can also pack a mean dip. also, if you marry me, i'll feed you, which seems to be something that isn't happening now, despite the fact that you're rolling in cash from disney fans. also, i've noticed your bandmates are faggots, especially your drummer. this is perfect, because i have a ton of drumming experience (dating back to 6th grade when i stole a pair of drumsticks from middle school and drummed this until my mom stole my drum sticks and broke em in front of me.. that was a short lived career).

consider my proposal.

love,

inj

is the song.

• 2 weeks later...

the first time i use a dry cleaning service they fucked up my shit

huge fucking stain on the back of my snowboarding jacket

shit was like 3 bills

of course it wasnt thier fault...

and as soon as i saw it and asked her about it she suddenly could barely speak fucking english...riiiiight im gonna fall for that shit.

fucking bullshit

"maybe you rubbed against something"

stupid bitch how the fuck am i gonna get a goddamn stain in bewteen the liner and shell by rubbing against something??!!

could only see it because its on a white part of the jacket. has that greasy see thru look hamburger wrappings get

stupid fucking cunt bitch whore

FUCK YOU AND YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS I HOPE YOU GO FUCKING BANKRUPT AND DIE OF STARVATION BITCH

thats kinda cold there bro.

Why the fuck does there have to be so many damn papers to fill out. I swear, one day, you will end up drinking your own piss and eating your own shit. And then you will come to me, asking for young Alberto to come help you make plough with Genea and I will tell you he has been fucked by his grandma Marie.

Why can't you just let me in, huh?