The Vent Thread

CILONE/SK

I want to vent on some shit, so here is a thread for everyone to vent about whatever they want too.

Vent on: I drive 2 hours round trip to and from work everyday and the most selfish retarded drivers out there are black females and old redneck guys. Everytime I see someone doing something totally retarded with their cars it is someone from those groups. First they need to learn to fucking drive, second they need to learn to have more concern about the people around them, and third they need to really get the fuck out of my way. I do not drive fast, but I also do not do 45 of the fucking highway. Maybe if the black ladies could get the fuck off their cell phones, they would realize that they are holding traffic the fuck up and if the old rednecks can stop driving like they have all fucking day to get someplace, they can realize that they are not the only motherfuckers on the road.Vent off

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

capt.775d4a497cc543dea728a6325e444ce9.girl_dead_dn103.jpg?x=380&y=296&sig=bsXBx_MtmwTPtne1_DZSyw--

CORSICANA, Texas - A 6-year-old girl was found hanged inside her family's garage and had been sexually assaulted before she died, police said Wednesday.

vent: one of the few things I hate more than junkies, are child molesters and child murderers.

vent:having little self-control has led me to waste half my work day on the internet and not get any actual work done.

I am starting to really piss myself off.