leave britney alone (o rry?)

lord_casek

dear chris crocker,

thank you for making me straighter.

--shit, wrong thread.

so i watched this "leave britney alone" video, and i'm willing to place bets his uncle is raping him from behind that sheet.

i'm sorry, but this dude should not be in any john waters films, or glorified in any way. he should be getting a drilled in the head to let the demons out. he's as crazy as a fucking shithouse rat.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dear chris crocker,

thank you for making me straighter.

--shit, wrong thread.

so i watched this "leave britney alone" video, and i'm willing to place bets his uncle is raping him from behind that sheet.

i'm sorry, but this dude should not be in any john waters films, or glorified in any way. he should be getting a drilled in the head to let the demons out. he's as crazy as a fucking shithouse rat.

:lol::lol::lol:

HOLYSHIT --THIS CHRIS CROCKER GUY IS FUCKED UP. that video EGG posted is creepy, like some silence of the lambs kind of shit.

i'm a really open minded guy, and give everyone the benefit of the doubt. but this chris crocker guy is making me want to commit a hate crime. seriously, gay men should be on a witch hunt for this mother fucker, he's all over the news.

^tango posted that link at the top... and that is the most disturbing, disgusting, and flamingly homosexual video i've seen in 2007. that also beats goatse and tubgirl.

didn't notice tango's link.

yes, it is disgusting. i read

a blog where a guy had emailed this chris crocker dude

and he responded saying the "leave britney alone"

video is real. if you put it on full-screen, you can see

tears on his face.

fucking fuck.

apocalypse is coming soon.