i wish ebay auctions had their own message boards...

boogie hands

fucking shit...some dude just came out of nowhere at the last second and crushed me. that sucks serious balls.

ill keep my fingers crossed that he cant come up with the money.

Do you know about the snipe program? It allows you to put the max money you will spend on anything and at the very last second it ups the bid something like 50 cent over the current bid, but it will not go over your max bid. You do not have to watch it, it does it on its own, that is how those guys get their bids in at the last second.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

two majority rule records that i never got a chance to buy. both limited pressings.

i just made it up to myself by buying a limited turbonegro 7 inch (500 copies) along with a second copy of the new pelican 10 inch (purple with pink spatters) and a limited repress of isis "sea of red" on clear purple vinyl with a demo on the b-side to go with my original 10 inch pressing....

....i am a fucking nerd.