i wish ebay auctions had their own message boards...

boogie hands

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

if youre into vinyl then you need to go to shibuya in tokyo.

yes ofcourse the plane ticket will be expensive but you will

find every record you have ever dreamed of there for a

reasonable price. rare out of print stuff that is popular hovers

around $50. but you will find stuff that only you like for bargain

basement prices so it all evens out i suppose.

i was amazed to see how much vinyl travels, shit might get pressed in the uk

sent to america then sold to the japanese stores then vinyl collectors in the states buy it back.

i had/have a vinyl addiction. its pretty terrible because im not really into material items

but when it comes to music yeah i tend to spend. i say hey im only going to spend $200.

then when i only feel like 7-8 albums in my hand and i see a bunch of stuff that i want

i end up spending $400. if i dont buy a certain album then i will probably never see it

ever again and i hate regretting. so if i dont have money when im in tokyo i cant get close to

the vinyl shops because ill just spend my whole paycheck.

harvey save alot they have everything. and i mean everything. its like the devils playground.

if youre into vinyl then you need to go to shibuya in tokyo.

yes ofcourse the plane ticket will be expensive but you will

find every record you have ever dreamed of there for a

reasonable price. rare out of print stuff that is popular hovers

around $50. but you will find stuff that only you like for bargain

basement prices so it all evens out i suppose.

verified....they got vinyl out there like a mother fucker, i forgot the places name its behind tokyu hands and its a 3 story building that is crushed all the way up you should see some PEZ us tags, revok, cope.... you in the right place

ugh im pissed with ebay.. we put a laptop on there and it was selling good than we got this stupid message

The results of the following listing(s) have been cancelled due to bidding activity that took place without the account owner's authorization:

We have cancelled the listing(s) to maintain the integrity of the eBay site, your account, and the bidder’s account that was accessed. We are working to restore the bidding account to its rightful owner, and we are working with the account owner to prevent any additional unauthorized activity. Since the account owner did not initiate these bids, all fees resulting from the listings in question will be credited to your account within 7 days. If you do not see the credits posted to your account after 7 days, please feel free to contact us through ‘Contact Us’ in our Help section.

Unfortunately, it is not possible for us to automatically relist these items for you. Instead, to relist these items you will need to start from the beginning of the listing process, either through the "Sell Your Item" process or through your third party listing service. We know that this is an inconvenience and we apologize for the negative impact it may cause you. We are working on tools to allow you to relist your items without starting from the beginning, but they are not available at this time.

Do not respond to this email, as your reply will not be received. If there are issues that have not been addressed by this message, you can contact us by clicking the "Help" link located at the top of most eBay pages and selecting "Contact Us" from the menu on the left hand side of the page.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

fucking shit...some dude just came out of nowhere at the last second and crushed me. that sucks serious balls.

ill keep my fingers crossed that he cant come up with the money.

You totally blew it. Having a bid war with someone is just driving the price way up and annoying the guy that's watching it until he bids in the last 30 seconds and wins. Next time you be that guy.