hard to find boooks

Whitney Houston

How do you know me and what I got??

Anyways, I havent got this but it looks very dope:

035e_1.JPG

Original book to accompany the Rapid Enamel exhibition in Chicago in 1984 (October 7th to November 10th). This was one of the first exhibitions to showcase graffiti in a gallery environment. Artists at the show included A-One, Blade, Daze, Duster, Futura 2000, Koor, Lady Pink, Phase 2, Quik, Lee Qiunones, Rammellzee, Kenny Scharf, Toxic, United Graffiti Artists an photographs by Henry Chalfant. This is an important publication in the early history of Graffiti.

I 25 mint copies of this publication for sale.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rapidenamel.JPG

Author: A-One, Henry Chalfant, Richard Flood

Format: Paperback

Publication Year: 1984

Condition: Used

Special Attributes: 1st Edition

Original book to accompany the Rapid Enamel exhibition in Chicago in 1984. This was one of the first exhibitions to showcase graffiti in a gallery environment. Artists at the show included A-One, Blade, Daze, Duster, Futura 2000, Koor, Lady Pink, Phase 2, Quik, Lee Qiunones, Rammellzee, Kenny Scharf, Toxic, United Graffiti Artists an photographs by Henry Chalfant. This is an important publication in the early history of Graffiti.