Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Whitney Houston

hard to find boooks

definetly a collector of rare books, but i only look for books with trains. i do want the LA book soon as i get up the money, and faith of graffiti is a must have. hard to find a copy in good condition for under 100 dollars.

a few from my not so rare collection

not that rare, but a must for any collection:

IMG_1321.jpg

i wasnt really into these little mag books because there was no text. but this one was sick

IMG_1323.jpg

I had 2 of these but gave one away. this one is signed by Phase2

IMG_1322.jpg

i didnt really care for this book, and its not hard to find - but still a must for any collection

IMG_1324.jpg

definetly a collector of rare books, but i only look for books with trains. i do want the LA book soon as i get up the money, and faith of graffiti is a must have. hard to find a copy in good condition for under 100 dollars.

a few from my not so rare collection

not that rare, but a must for any collection:

IMG_1321.jpg

i wasnt really into these little mag books because there was no text. but this one was sick

IMG_1323.jpg

I had 2 of these but gave one away. this one is signed by Phase2

IMG_1322.jpg

i didnt really care for this book, and its not hard to find - but still a must for any collection

IMG_1324.jpg

those are some great dvd's. The last unicorn is one of my personal favorites too.:lol:

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now