COMPLIMENT THE PERSON ABOVE YOU

Pfffffffffft

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i hope you laugh at this, you arrogant assfucking liberal tom cruise katie holmes molesting scientology gay earth day hippie

http://youtube.com/watch?v=FHUed0wtsz4

this is the insult thread?

and yeah, thanks. i do like pussy and i am a libertarian.

I was actually correcting your mislabeling of me. Thus the * that you people put infront of your spelling corrections everytime somebody spells shit wrong.

You on the other hand are confused about your political orientation.

Real talk.

I was actually correcting your mislabeling of me. Thus the * that you people put infront of your spelling corrections everytime somebody spells shit wrong.

You on the other hand are confused about your political orientation.

Real talk.

no, sir. libertarians are just liberty lovers. i think it's something that goes above party lines.

sneakandcreep: you torture people to save us from scary cave dwelling muslims. thanks,dude. america FTW

edit: damn bumps. amongst, you're a swell writer who doesn't write because that's illegal and you're a law abiding citizen.

mauler: you['re australian and i acan appreciate that. please send me a skinny hot maori girl

DAO: i'm sleep deprived. not on drugs and i don't drink liquor. but thanks.

cilone: i look forward to you fighting for something that i didn't vote for. thanks for doing that for me. i have a bum leg and couldn't do it if i wanted.